How to meet God ?

use the right search and you will not go wrong :)because he is behind only one channel on the internet
This is why I'm a capital "L" Liberal.

I'm squishy enough to believe there are a myriad of pathways to enlightenment (Gawd), with each person discovering their path as they grow.

But that's just me... squishy, sappy, gooey liberal.

Eeeeew! You got liberal all over my white carpet!

Evidently I am dense, because it doesn't make sense to me, and that is the reason I asked you to expound.

Jesus tells me to look neither high nor low for the kingdom is in my midst. Therefore to me, G!d does not have to come 'down' from anywhere, it is me that needs to be with G!d as G!d is already here with me...it is me that needs to open my eyes...My prayers, my contemplations don't change/move G!d they move me.

So you have a definition that suits you for 'down' and 'worship' I've told you my understanding yet you don't wish to tell me yours?

sorry Wil I was on a bit of a downer the other day.

I wont elaborate 2 much because its very simple and I dont feel the need to justify or rationalize why God responds to worship and praise.

I am talking about what happens in Church, worship and praise can bring down the presence God in a real and tangible way, he comes down from heaven and meets with us. God is everywhere but his manifest presence is not everywhere, like Moses and and the burning bush, thats what it was like in Church yesterday, it was like the great "I AM " showed " its amazing.

Does that clarify things for you ?

sorry Wil I was on a bit of a downer the other day. ...
I wont elaborate 2 much because its very simple and I dont feel the need to justify or rationalize why God responds to worship and praise.

I am talking about what happens in Church, worship and praise can bring down the presence God in a real and tangible way, he comes down from heaven and meets with us.

Does that clarify things for you ?
Namaste GtG,

De nada, we all have our days.

Clarify though, no, I'm not asking you to justify or rationalize as I don't see G!d responding to worship and praise...and still have issues with the concept of coming 'down from' heaven.

Maybe I'll have to clarify my view. Heaven is in our midst, G!d is everywhere, no need to come down. And worship and praise if anything it puts us humans in the position to feel/understand 'the presence of G!d in a real and tangible way'.

ie we don't move G!d, our prayers don't change G!d, G!d is, and is waiting for us to move, for us to change, for us to open the curtains and see the light...the light which is always shining.

Namaste GtG,

Maybe I'll have to clarify my view. Heaven is in our midst, G!d is everywhere, no need to come down. And worship and praise if anything it puts us humans in the position to feel/understand 'the presence of G!d in a real and tangible way'.

ie we don't move G!d, our prayers don't change G!d, G!d is, and is waiting for us to move, for us to change, for us to open the curtains and see the light...the light which is always shining.

Yeah I can see that to,

lol... sorry, love has rules? and boundaries?

Imagine with me Alex, a father loves all his children; the obedient and the disobedient. He doesnt hesitate to help them, show them the way, lighten up their lives despite of anything. But, who among those children is really connected to that father?! Who really does meet the father: the obedient or the disobedient?

That meeting has rules no doubt, and there are boundaries wherein that meeting is dissolved.

Heroism is not to love, but who to love. This is an important rule, isnt it?!

Back