Hi everyone!

Auster

Reaction score
My forum name isn't my name...what a surprise, it's the Latin name of the western wind. I live in the old west, in a sleepy little town by an old and venerable river.
I'm not a member of organized religion and consider myself too lazy to become a Buddhist, though I've been leaning in that direction for a long, long time.
I'm a vegan only because of my abiding love of animals, reading is my favorite pastime, green tea my favorite cup, and how much more droll can I sound?
Enough of me, trying to keep this one short.
Namaste y'all!:)

My forum name isn't my name...what a surprise, it's the Latin name of the western wind. I live in the old west, in a sleepy little town by an old and venerable river.
I'm not a member of organized religion and consider myself too lazy to become a Buddhist, though I've been leaning in that direction for a long, long time.
I'm a vegan only because of my abiding love of animals, reading is my favorite pastime, green tea my favorite cup, and how much more droll can I sound?
Enough of me, trying to keep this one short.
Namaste y'all!:)

Hi there :)

If you're not a member of an organised religion doesn't that mean that you're sufficiently lazy not to be a member of any one of them? I'm not quite as lazy as you maybe, I can only aspire to your level of torpitude. I'm a veggie but I can't seem to do the whole vegan thing (hey, that must be laziness) and I try to drink green tea honest I do but let's be frank...;)

Namaste to you too.

Snoopy (not my real name either)

(if I disappear, it's probably laziness...)

Thanks for your welcome.
I can't stand Rooibos, it has a sinister undertaste, I like green tea, but it's got to be the good type, sometimes mixed with fresh mint and a few drops of lemon juice it can get you hooked to the taste.

You can be a lazy Buddhist. I'm living proof.

Welcome.

Roy boss?

That actually looks tastey :/ It has colour to it and the plant looks pretty ;/

It's a shame man....

Cause this looks scrumptious! Yet I know it's simply a North Korea.....
(too good to be true ;))

051108_BizGreenTea_vl.widec.jpg

Hi Auster and welcome :)

(I dont do beverages that are "good for you")

Back