Haji Muslim wants a beard!

are hormones abnormal?!! thought they were god given:)

there can be an imbalance of hormones; if women have too many male hormones [which normally there not supposed too], they can grow a beard; in this circumstance that will be a hormonal defect.

are you arguing that it is natural for a woman to grow a beard? :confused: :)

Peace :)

As in,

"I have god on my side so I can do whatever the hell I want."

oh... well then, as i said, if you believe in God, then you wouldn't be committing those actions in the first place, because you would be following his commandments (to not rape/pillage/genocide etc etc)

That doesn't seem to make sense... Yeah go comit genocide! or rape or whatever... But don't believe in me... tut tut.... You gonna get spanked for that.....

So if I said I believed in it, and then go and do terrible, terrible crimes agaisn't my fellow man.. I'll be forgiven?

So the only thing that it lacks on proving, is the only thing it wouldn't forgive?

The examples you gave me are different than that I based my post on.

For every situation, there is particular judgment.

Forgiveness is not to do sins, but it is to encourage you to come back and be a good person and help others.

It is to build the life not to destroy it.

If someone want to play, then he is a disbeliever because he disbelieves in Allah as The All Knowing The All Aware.

142. Verily, the hypocrites seek to deceive Allâh, but it is He Who deceives them....

Allah be a fickle and inconsistent supreme entity with a very bad handle on communication ;)

Glorified and Highly Exalted is Allah, Above what you said.

Your imagination is part of you.

Allah is Above what you think and imagine.

60. For those who believe not in the Hereafter is an evil description, and for Allâh is the highest description. And He is the All-Mighty, the All-Wise.

61. And if Allâh were to seize mankind for their wrong-doing, He would not leave on it (the earth) a single moving (living) creature, but He postpones them for an appointed term and when their term comes, neither can they delay nor can they advance it an hour (or a moment).

62. They assign to Allâh that which they dislike (for themselves), and their tongues assert the falsehood that the better things will be theirs. No doubt for them is the Fire, and they will be the first to be hastened on into it, and left there neglected.

You are not full of the prophets love?
shock.gif

Oh i love Prophet Mohammed (PBUH) equally to all prophets (PBUTA),,

its is not in the nobel quran It is sunna

thats isnt to say i dont look rather handsome with a beard though

Back