Does God Talk to You ?

Do you also smell in him in horse (censored)?
See him in the injustice?
Hear him in the voice of the homeless man begging for food?
Just, curious.....

Clearer than in anything else. The very incarnation of God was a poor wanderer probably dressed in filthy robes eating what they could gather, rode into Jerusalem on a donkey known as the very slave of all animals, then he was tortured and killed unjustly.
So the poor and those treated unjustly, killed and or tortured can identify themselves with God himself and Him with them, he has partaken in our suffering.
His truth is "the treasure in clay pots" (2.Corinthians 4:7)

Had this thought today of someone in years past that I had been rude to.

Made an unscheduled stop in a store today, walked to the garden section, and there I saw the person I felt sad over.

I walked up, tapped her on the shoulder. And almost felt like crying. She had such a big warm smile on her face. We made plans to get together.

The opportunity to make peace happened in my mind, and then in my body.

I love that.

Don't get me started.

Today, placed a small screen insert into the bottom of a suet cake bird feeder hoping to save some small pieces from falling to the ground and being wasted. The feeder is right outside the kitchen window.

Later, was drinking some water at the kitchen sink, and watched as a bird picked off small pieces of the suet cake, and then individually picked them up off the screen using up each otherwise wasted piece.

His truth is "the treasure in clay pots" (2.Corinthians 4:7)
The treasure here is the heaven within each and every one of us who are but vessels of animated clay.
You do not have to physically "die" to get there, but there is a death one must pass through to get to it, that of the ego.
How can you have "unconditional love" when the ego puts conditions on everything?

God talks to me and gives me knowledge and directions that I faithfully follow as best I can. Is it "God" talking? Or my own head? One has to wonder when so many hear God speaking to them and saying quite different things to some than to others. The proof is in the pudding so to speak for those of us enjoying a personal relationship with God: "by their fruits ye shall know them" so..banana, anyone?

Happy Easter. The Spirit of Christ is resurrected again and again..:)

Back