Anti-Anti-depressants

You sound like a good case. But did it simply mask your problem rather then sovle it?

well it did not sovle anything but for the 3 months or so I was on prozac, I didnt have a care in the world. I went to the Doctors because I could not sleep for various reasons and ended up on anti depressants for 6 months or so. I came off them because I never wanted to get out of bed in the the morning not because I was depressed but because it was so nice and comfy :)

when I look back at it it was like a having a nice relaxing holiday :)

well it did not sovle anything but for the 3 months or so I was on prozac, I didnt have a care in the world. I went to the Doctors because I could not sleep for various reasons and ended up on anti depressants for 6 months or so. I came off them because I never wanted to get out of bed in the the morning not because I was depressed but because it was so nice and comfy :)

when I look back at it it was like a having a nice relaxing holiday :)

sounds bliss.

I also have issues with Psychiatry as well. Freud as the father of Psychiatry for instance alot of his work today is considered to be obsolete or destructive to Psychiatry, were talking about a dude that treated his patients with cocaine. His nephew is the guy responsible for the psychology behind advertising for the American consumer industry. For instance he solved the problem behind why women weren’t smoking which was considered a taboo back then. The psychology behind it was basically a women with a cigarette in her mouth was analogous to her having a penis in her mouth, thus this is why society grew a subconscious taboo towards women smokers. Cigarette manufactures didn't like that half the market wasn’t buying their products. So the suffragettes were used as a tool to promote smoking in females as a female empowering symbol. Even with the knowledge of the health damaging effects of cigarettes.

Yeah, I got a whole load more crap to say about freud like about his views on pedophilia. But I wont go into it.

I'm outta here.

If I read one more word of this, I'll have to join you in the looney bin.

1261.gif
1261.gif
1261.gif
1261.gif
1261.gif
1261.gif
1261.gif

Back