God and UFOs

The truth is out there FTW.

I have seen some real intresting and some real crazy freaking people as of late with aliens and so on... Not sure why... But there seems to be... A rapid growth at the moment with UFO's and Aliens and what not.... Strange... Anyway there is some I can listen to and consider most likley dismiss but can conisder specially more than god theories lol.

But then you got some people who claim there are like 11 speice of alien and they are all here already and this one guy claims he shot and killed 3 "greys" from an underground alien base.... Some part of it I think it is us stroking our ego... IF there was such advanced beings... We'd be like ants to them.... How many of you go around attempting to make contact and alliances with the ants? Or do you just..... Walk over them and not even consider them?

Anyone ever see the TV series "V" ? They are currently doing a remake of it ;)

The truth is out there FTW.

I have seen some real intresting and some real crazy freaking people as of late with aliens and so on... Not sure why... But there seems to be... A rapid growth at the moment with UFO's and Aliens and what not.... Strange... Anyway there is some I can listen to and consider most likley dismiss but can conisder specially more than god theories lol.

But then you got some people who claim there are like 11 speice of alien and they are all here already and this one guy claims he shot and killed 3 "greys" from an underground alien base.... Some part of it I think it is us stroking our ego... IF there was such advanced beings... We'd be like ants to them.... How many of you go around attempting to make contact and alliances with the ants? Or do you just..... Walk over them and not even consider them?

Anyone ever see the TV series "V" ? They are currently doing a remake of it ;)

I wondered where you had got to! See any interesting star systems on your travels?

I wondered where you had got to! See any interesting star systems on your travels?

Hola ;D

Well I been doing all sorts of late, Got married two weeks back :D

Seen any interesting star systems?! Oh hell yah! (could of been under influences however.... PARANORMAL influences..... ¬.¬) I am a star system traveller :D

Dropped all the god debating and talking and what not, as there really (in my opinion) is no point in speaking on a serious level, of things such as god. I feel like I am in freaking primary school and participating in "big" debates about Santa and if he is real.... Of course he isn't you silly goose. So that is why I am kinda not around anymore. But, thought I'd pop in and look see what was happening.. I found nothing of much surprise lol.

Found this thread kinda interesting as I just started watching the new version of the TV series 'V' And the Catholic priests on there having their issues with visitors from another universe.

OH people lol... Check this out. LOL.

[youtube]hfDyWZmMtqg[/youtube]

Is your partner a poster in this forum ?? :D

Mee!!!

Ah just joshing you. Nah, no one from the forums lol.

Thanks Wil. As I said in my speech. "I won't do that again."

Dream: Yeah cake was big! It was three in one.... My Step sister made it and came all the way from Germany! I didn't even eat a slice! :O I heard it was good though!

Sooo.... How about them aliens?

Back