How Do you

Im trying to figure out how I feel about this. Me and 17th never saw eye to eye on anything... but I grew very fond of Alex.

17th Suits you....suits you sir...yes suits you sir!! :D

You are as addicted as I am, you'll never be away for long ;)

Ah- 17th! Welcome back! Hope your Alex P integration went fabulously. :)

Nice moustache. :D

You like the tash? Sweet... I spent years grooming it, it is a symbol of status.

Im trying to figure out how I feel about this. Me and 17th never saw eye to eye on anything... but I grew very fond of Alex.

Failure to see eye to eye, doesn't mean failure to be friends. :) If we do not see eye to eye, let's be friends!

17th Suits you....suits you sir...yes suits you sir!! :D

You are as addicted as I am, you'll never be away for long ;)

It was tailor made for me. To be honest as I said to a few peepils in PM I am not really sure there is much room for me hear. So I will be background stuff.... Unless we're talking about lunacy or North Korea... Or games or something... But most religious topics I'll try to stay out of them as I really have not much input for them.

Alex P is no more...long live 17th Angel. :)

Viva la Revolucion. Thanks for the merge... Woah... Over 8000 posts...

It was tailor made for me. To be honest as I said to a few peepils in PM I am not really sure there is much room for me hear. So I will be background stuff.... Unless we're talking about lunacy or North Korea... Or games or something... But most religious topics I'll try to stay out of them as I really have not much input for them.

You are as capable of mining a gem as any of us. And you have made your room here, to see you vacate it would be unthinkable and (!!!!8000 posts!!! !) I think impossible!

Vive la 17th

I seriously don't know 17th at all. This is totally spinning the world. If nobody had told me, I never would known that Alex had been a double of 17th Angel. Still, there have to be some similarities. I note the familiar love for avatars. New Dawn had me going for a short time, but I started to suspect.

Just noticed that since the merge, Alex the 17th, has joined his true place on the chart of reputation and posts...long been the most prolific poster, now knocking at the door taking the cumulative lead as well!

17th said:

You know, you will never be quite the same 17th as before. You will always have a little Alex P in you. Called an new and improved 17th. (that's a compliment :))

I seriously don't know 17th at all. This is totally spinning the world. If nobody had told me, I never would known that Alex had been a double of 17th Angel. Still, there have to be some similarities. I note the familiar love for avatars. New Dawn had me going for a short time, but I started to suspect.

Do you know who my doppelgänger is?

s.

Back