UFOs

Maybe us primitive humans are like a sideshow and the earth is a kind of intergalactic zoo and the ET's stop in and oogle us for a bit (but no contact allowed, after all we are a primitive and barbaric species which kills each other).
Perhaps they have some kind of reality show on what passes for tv amongst them, and is kind of like the Truman show (you know, cheesy Jim Carey movie).

That was exactly my thought. Humans generally have this arrogance that supposes other lifeforms from other planets would *want* to communicate with us. Perhaps they see us like we tend to see ants. Most people do not talk with ants- but a few like to own ant farms and watch them a while. Every now and then there will be a special on ants on National Geographic or Animal Planet.

We dislike thinking of earth as a sort of backwoods zoo, but perhaps it is. Maybe it's a few light years off the main highway, and random road-trip tourists are following the sign that's the equivalent of "World's Largest Ball of Twine."

Maybe we're just not that special or interesting, but we're interesting enough for some random side-trips on the family vacation.

Or maybe the aliens have a different way of communicating altogether and communication is hopeless with us. Or maybe they're extremely gifted mathematically and in engineering, so can travel all over, but they are bad at communciation and social skills. Maybe they're shy geeks who are nervous about making intergalactic friends. Maybe they're great communicators and think we're lousy at it because we communicate with guns and bombs a lot, which isn't very enticing to them. The possibilities are really endless.

As for Pakistan's alien baby- the thing does not look like a fetus to me, but it does look like an easily constructed blob of something like cornstarch or plastic with goo, or cloth with goo inside. If the thing was real, it'd go to some reputable lab, even in its burned state, rather than sitting on a kitchen plate out in the boondocks. Sadly, there are other youtube videos of supposed "alien" babies that are, in fact, real human babies with severe deformities.

YouTube - weird alien baby

There was another kid with this kind of deformity recently on the Discovery Health Channel. Born in the first world, he required a lot of surgeries to have a semi-normal face. This baby looks like it is both pre-mature and with the deformities he had.

Humans can have a wide array of deformities to the face and skull and still live, though they might look very un-human like. I find it unfortunate that so many people seem to be very uneducated about human deformities to the extent that they think these people are not human.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=abcsZZ9Duxw&feature=related

Shawn... You watch Southpark? Hmmm?
Actually, no.
I have seen snippets when the boys are watching it, but it amounts to very little as we have no tv and only watch some shows on computer.
even the boys have very little interest in the fodder they offer up for our viewing pleasure (which makes me a proud dad).
we did like the seeker series though and did watch the whole thing through.

US Dept of Defense set this up recently:

https://www.aaro.mil

"Welcome to the website for the All-domain Anomaly Resolution Office (AARO). Our team of experts is leading the U.S. government’s efforts to address Unidentified Anomalous Phenomena (UAP) using a rigorous scientific framework and a data-driven approach. Since its establishment in July 2022, AARO has taken important steps to improve data collection, standardize reporting requirements, and mitigate the potential threats to safety and security posed by UAP. We look forward to using this site to regularly update the public about AARO’s work and findings, and to provide a mechanism for UAP reporting. Thank you for visiting."

Back