Some questions on incarnation

This is Calvinism and is indeed a corrupted doctrine.
Predestination has no logic whatsoever.
But that is only what a small percentage of the protestants who broke away from the bankrupted "universal church" actually believed.
Actually it was fundamental to the Reformation. It was Luther's position also.

As for bankrupted, then therein lies the problem ... it's a 'baby with the bathwater' scenario.

Thomas

Actually it was fundamental to the Reformation. It was Luther's position also.

As for bankrupted, then therein lies the problem ... it's a 'baby with the bathwater' scenario.

Thomas
Well, you can't really blame luther as he was educated by the catholic church and as a result had many issues to resolve (which history shows us that he failed to do so).

When there is an entrenched bureaucracy which is not possible to remove and they are not open to reform from within, then the only option is to break away.
But I agree that if the church was to be drydocked and totally overhauled from the basic doctrines on up, then it may someday serve a positive role in this world.
But you would have to scrap the idea of a pope for starters.;)

THESIS > ANTI-THESIS > SYNTHESIS........and so on.

Jesus was a so-called "son of God,"

Christ was and is the Son, He was and is GOD. He was not nor is not a "so-called" anything at all. He is God.

Christians pray in Jesus' name

No, that is false. SOME PROTESTANT Christians pray in this fashion, but it is not universal to Christians--or do you want to tell me to my face that I am not a Christian?

I don't think it's right to say that Christians pray to Jesus.

We DO pray to Jesus. It is very right to say that. Or are you saying that my entire Church is not truly Christian?

Jesus was never supposed to get in the way of God. It was always the other way round.

How can God get in the way of Himself? Just how does that work? Jesus is God, after all.

Jesus is like a guy who goes around looking for people to invite to a party. It's great if you can find your own way here, but people often need directions.

Therefore, as you have just stated, He is a mediator. He goes between. He shows the way. He acts in an intermediary fashion, as your own words state.

I want to see and meet real people, not machines and robots. Be alive, please. Get a life! Where's the vitality? Where's the animation? Is it all just a routine?

I only quoted your last bit. You are a real person, and I appreciate that. I enjoyed your post tremendously. Though there may be a few things I disagreed with, I want to thank you.

Back