Hubble spies 100 planets

And where did you get this information from ?? :)
I get a bit passionate about some subjects, and ET life/visitation is one of them. But I do not wish to derail, or sidetrack this thread any further. I would simply refer you, in answer to this question, to the Disclosure Project, spearheaded by Steven Greer, but consisting of eyewitness testimony of many HUNDREDS of individuals.

Most of these folks serve, or have served, since WWII days on forward, either in military capacities or as commerical pilots, radar operators, NASA employees, and so forth. Very few are simply ordinary civilians. Yet nearly ALL of these eyewitnesses (to one form or another of direct EVIDENCE of ET presence upon our planet since as early as 1947 onward) are willing to testify to what they've experienced, before the U.S. Congress, under OATH.

The initial release of some of this eyewitness testimony came in mid 2001 (not meaning to ignore the earlier work of Philip J. Corso), and unfortunately, the terrorist attack later that year fairly well bungled things ... though I doubt the Bush administration would have paid them much attention anyway.

At any rate, if you visit YouTube you can find a few videos, and in particular I would pay attention to Clifford Stone's testimony. He does not come across to me as the most laid back of eyewitnesses ... but it is his contribution (referring to the # of species catalogued as visiting us) which I was loosely quoting (and it's 57, not 40-50, but that was as of 1989).

Personally, I am much more impressed by what Professor Robert Jacobs had to say, and my favorite of all is this man (Daniel Salter). Still, knowing that ET can knock out our underground nukes, all at once & pretty much effortlessly ... is probably an interest of Nat'l Security, to say the least - although personally, I think they're trying to TELL us something! ;)

At any rate, I think it's time to raise an eyebrow ... though this may not be the discussion thread for it.

Scientist said:
There is a dualism between rationality and spirituality, don't you agree.
Not irreconcilably, fundamentally or ultimately I hope ... but - yes, it does seem that way sometimes.

Hasn't Hollywood determined what aliens look like, behave like, etc., while our government has INconsistently assured us that no such creatures exist? And my goodness, whoever said Hollywood OR the government was rational? I certainly wouldn't attribute too much spirituality to either ... yet.

As far as earthlike planets orbiting other stars, I know we haven't found too many of those, yet. I just don't think we should be limiting our search for ET Intelligence to precisely these types of planets. It's kind of a catch-22, however. If we don't know quite who we're searching for, or where they are (even vaguely), or the precise electromagnetic frequencies & techniques which they might be using to communicate with us ... then how are we really supposed to efficiently search for them?

And that's why I say, the answers may be right under our nose - all along.

The fact is we should ask ourselves "what happens if we find intelligent life elsewhere in the universe?" What does that mean for us? So we are not alone?
Does this mean mass hysteria may break out if news were made public?

The facts as I see them of the Human Race on Earth currently with regards to this subject:
1. We are a warring people. Never in the history of mankind has there ever been peace (not a real peace anyway, there is always fear and politics at play.)
I don't see this being too much of a problem if the aliens stay "out there" and we stay here without means to reach them. If the aliens arrived here we would almost certainly try to destroy them, or one another in escalated debate about what to do with them. There would be countless unknown variables to consider if they actually arrived here. The end result would most likely be bloodshed to some degree.

2. There will always be skeptics no matter what evidence or subject. Examples for skeptics and conspiracy theroies are the moon landing, 9/11, Jesus, the shroud of Turin, etc.. Somebody will always say "it's not real or it didn't happen that way." So like everything else there would be debate and sides taken. Mass confusion spreads like wild fire, again it probably wouldn't be a big priority in most peoples lives if they are not actually on Earth. It would probably amount to little more than food for thought.

Back