Television Series.

I've been watching past episodes of Animal Cops, and several of the cases just :mad: me the helloandhowdoyoudo off (like the case where a puppy's ears were completely covered in ticks and said puppy succumbed to all of the blood loss; the person "caring" for the puppy and its mother was supposed to be a veterinarian or a vet tech. :rolleyes:) One of the other cases was a serial killer whose MO was murdering :kitty:s (I think you all would have some idea of my reaction to that.)

Phyllis Sidhe_Uaine

Last edited:
Got a good chuckle from an old episode of M*A*S*H that aired down here the other day. Frank Burns was reading his Bible and Trapper John told him he peaked at the end. "Turns out the devil did it!":D

Got a good chuckle from an old episode of M*A*S*H that aired down here the other day. Frank Burns was reading his Bible and Trapper John told him he peaked at the end. "Turns out the devil did it!":D

I love M*A*S*H.

Just finished watching Black Butler Book of Circus and I'm starting Chi's New Home, might look for Claymore and Karnival later on.

All of the titles are anime, and the first one is a tearjerker (Spoiler alert: the only character from the circus troupe who doesn't end up dead is the snake handler, and that's because he didn't go after Ciel, Sebastian, or the Phantomhive property/residents/guest. Even worse was that the property that the circus performers were "dirtying their hands" for was long abandoned and in ruins.)

Phyllis Sidhe_Uaine

My wife is a little bummed that the Mahabali Hanumaan television series has come to an end. It ran for almost 3 years before we starting watching, but we actually managed to catch-up and watch all 631 episodes in just under 8 months! It was difficult for me to follow at times as I'm not fluent in Hindi, but I think I'm going to miss it too.

I saw a bit of some circus anime....the portion I saw was really good, on motivation, practice, protecting from injury...almost like a tech piece.

Do you remember the title? I might be familiar with it/or might want to see it if I have access to it on one of the places that I subscribe. If I don't, perhaps someone in the JAA club on campus may be familiar with it. :oops:

Phyllis Sidhe_Uaine

Lots of anime and unfortunately lots of Grey's Anatomy. My old self is laughing at me so hard.

The wife and I have been watching the devotional TV series, "Mere Sai" on Sony-Liv the past few weeks.

The show revolves around the life of Sai Baba of Shirdi, as he helps Shirdi village residents, corrects mistakes of villainous and greedy people and shows them the path of Dharma and made them, devoted only to God.

Quite enjoyable.

I started watching a couple of (relatively) new anime on Crunchyroll. Both are on their first episodes for "free" (ads are included to make up for the difference,) and they are of quite different genres.

First off is My Roommate Is A Cat, which is a slice-of-life anime that shows the interactions between a Japanese writer and a kitten as well as the people around them, dividing the interactions between the human and the kitten. Highly recommended.

Second is The Promised Neverland, which I would classify as horror or post-apocalyptic. It's about an orphanage/"orphanage" where all of the children have numbers tattooed on their necks, and when their individual numbers are drawn... Well, you just have to watch the first episode to find out. It doesn't get graphic, but it earns the horror classification imho.

Here's the imdb entry on it (doesn't give too much information, but a taste of the series): https://m.imdb.com/title/tt8788458/?ref=m_nv_sr_1

Phyllis Sidhe_Uaine

Last edited:
You really need to get hold of Killing Eve

250px-KillingEveLogo.png

It's BBC America as well as 'the real BBC' ;) It's a delight.

I'm currently watching the first season of classic The Muppet Show (took out the DVD set from the campus library.) Brought back fond memories of the original show. :oops:

Phyllis Sidhe_Uaine

Back