Comet's Back!!

Comet

Established Member
Reaction score
Hello again,

Seems like ages since i been on here! Hope everyone here is doing fine!

Starting to work my way back on a few forums!

Comet

Namaste and welcome back Comet...

Whatever you do...don't comment on 17th's avatar...you see it will change...yet your comment won't...so your comment about the old avatar will now be about the new avatar even though it wasn't about the old avatar. And if 17th is anything, and he is a lot of things, but if he wasn't a lot of things he'd still be king of avatars...

Namaste and welcome back Comet...

Whatever you do...don't comment on 17th's avatar...you see it will change...yet your comment won't...so your comment about the old avatar will now be about the new avatar even though it wasn't about the old avatar. And if 17th is anything, and he is a lot of things, but if he wasn't a lot of things he'd still be king of avatars...

Hi Wil,

Thanks for the welcome back!! SO why can't i comment on his avatar i think it's cool :D

Oh you can....it is just that it changes like the wind. Not that that is bad, he's got talent and we enjoy the variety...it is just no telling what which avatar your comment will refer to next month or the one after that.

Of course saying it is cool will almost always work, his avatars are often cool, he's done a few for others, including mine.

Smiles back! :D
He really is like a comet.

I'm just going through the stats to determine if I can figure out his orbit and when he is most likely to return.

Currently it seems like his orbit is decaying, we are either in for an impact...which would be nice, I just hope he doesn't burn up in the forumsphere...

LOL Actually this Comet is a she Wil :D

Your not the only person who said that about me i just been taking time away from forums!

I got 2 forums myself so just busy and kinda at crossroads trying to peek in here more often!!

Hope you all have a great day!! ;)

(Freedom to Explore)
http://www.freedomtospeakloud.co.uk/forum.php

Back