What did you do to get to the afterlife?

Jarrett

Reaction score
If, when dead, you stand before the all, and from it a question comes "why should i allow you to tarry here for eternity?" what would you reply?

"God, don't you know about the cycles of life and death? You know I'd love to stay here and chat with you... for all eternity... but I kinda have another life I wanted to experience... so... ummm... yeah... we'll catch you on the flip side, dude."

"God, don't you know about the cycles of life and death? You know I'd love to stay here and chat with you... for all eternity... but I kinda have another life I wanted to experience... so... ummm... yeah... we'll catch you on the flip side, dude."
Again i say remove the cyniscisim and sarcasm. Look instead with love. Is it in you to be saved? Do you say to the one that created you it is not you who moves me but i that move myself? Read all that i have posted. I might be worth being regarded with love, instead of contempt. If you wish i will become ignorance for you. What ever you wish.

The whole question is based upon a poor and faulty understanding of reality and so is irrelevant.
But one can believe in fairy tales..... if they wish.
It could be rephrased to say :
If, after falling down the rabbit hole one is confronted by the red queen, "who are you and why shouldn't I lop off your head", what would you reply?

Really.

Again i say remove the cyniscisim and sarcasm. Look instead with love. Is it in you to be saved? Do you say to the one that created you it is not you who moves me but i that move myself? Read all that i have posted. I might be worth being regarded with love, instead of contempt. If you wish i will become ignorance for you. What ever you wish.
If one arrives in the forum Eastern Religions and Philosophies Buddhism, Confucianism, Tao, and others, and posits things are cynical and sarcastic to the forum, what should one expect in return?

Why should one read all that you have posted, when you post questions that don't relate, questions that you think you have answers to, yet when folks answer not to your paradigm you wish to slap their hands?

Awfully interesting....

If one arrives in the forum Eastern Religions and Philosophies Buddhism, Confucianism, Tao, and others, and posits things are cynical and sarcastic to the forum, what should one expect in return?

Well as long as the OP is put in all the forums at least there's no discrimination going on!

s.

Sorry... I guess I should have known better and answered the question the way you wanted instead of the way I wanted. It might help if you put a disclaimer in your post, asking for only opinions that reflect your philosophy and values. You might even provide some suggested wording so people could answer in ways you find most pleasing. We certainly wouldn't want to disappoint you.

Yes, perhaps multiple choice where all the options are those which meet with your personal approval so that no one can offend by putting forth what they really think.

Its ok for me ill just go back to talking to people in person. Thanks to everyone that i havent offended, and for those i have i am sorry. See you all on bended knee. May ALL of you be blessed in your life by the Light of Love.

Its ok for me ill just go back to talking to people in person. Thanks to everyone that i havent offended, and for those i have i am sorry. See you all on bended knee. May ALL of you be blessed in your life by the Light of Love.
You don't have to leave just because people look at things differently.
It is just your pride which feels snubbed, so a good opportunity to put that "old man" aside and be renewed.
It is humbling, but in the end the most rewarding.

If, when dead, you stand before the all, and from it a question comes "why should i allow you to tarry here for eternity?" what would you reply?
Because you made me for that ultimate purpose...:eek:

I try to be honest always to get a good life after death . I try to avoid all bad thing and to inspire people to do all good things . Also making me far from the fake needs or needs which can not be filled by the wealth of the whole world . remember my creator while thinking of doing something wrong . :)

Ephesians 2:8-10
Holman Christian Standard Bible (HCSB)
8 For you are saved by grace through faith, and this is not from yourselves; it is God’s gift— 9 not from works, so that no one can boast. 10 For we are His creation, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared ahead of time so that we should walk in them.

it is Gods Grace thats saves :)

Back