Hello! Christian Newbie here!

Yeshua

Reaction score
Hey guys :)

I am an 18 year old Catholic Christian who has a love for religion - all religions and I constantly seek to increase my knowledge of different faiths in a spirit of peacefulness, understanding and respect.

I hope that my time on these forums will be a fruitful one and I hope to meet and befriend people of all faiths (and none).

Peace and blessings to all in Christ Jesus ;)

Namaste Yeshua,

Bleshua, (never realized till just now how much that name sounds like a sneeze, Jesus must have been swingin his head around every time the dust blew, "Who me?")

Welcome and have a good time. You gotta couple of Catholic brothers here, and an Eastern Orthodox as well.

Namaste Yeshua,

Bleshua, (never realized till just now how much that name sounds like a sneeze, Jesus must have been swingin his head around every time the dust blew, "Who me?")

Welcome and have a good time. You gotta couple of Catholic brothers here, and an Eastern Orthodox as well.

Namaste to you as well my dear brother :) Would I be right in assuming that you are Hindu? I always loved how Hindus are reputed to greet each other by saying Namaste and placing their hands on their heart, kind of like stressing the common humanity and bond of love between the two people greeting each other. It has always struck me as a very sincere and respectful way of greeting a fellow brother or sister - and I am overjoyed to have received such a greeting for the first time in my life here on Interfaith! :)

And I had a good chuckle at Bleshua ;) TBH I also thought it sounded like a Londener saying, "Are you sure?" which sounds in that broad Eastend accent like, "Are ye'shua?" or maybe an American...but yeah it always make me think of somebody saying, "Are you sure?"....:p

Nope not Hindi, Christian. But also love the approach of Namaste.

Of course don't mind nee how, Mandarin hello says litterally "You Good"

Hi Yeshua —

I am a bit older than you (well actually I'm a lot older than you), and Catholic, and a cockney ... welcome aboard.

God bless,

Thomas

knowledge of different faiths

You may not always get knowledge here, but then you could get that straight from authorative sources. But you will find... an...interesting...mixture of people (small in number but selected by strict criteria). :)

Snoopy.

Salam Yeshua

Welcome to the forum. I'm so much older than you I should probably be dead lol. I'm also a Brit and a convert to Islam but like you I enjoy learning about other religions too. Look forward to your posts.

Back