Can you write in silence?

tychomorpheus

Established Member
Reaction score
If there is anything I can actually say about writing on esoteric themes is that there usually is a guiding feeling you get when words are laid. You feel like there is a supreme song that you hear and then translate it to articulate language. The problem spawns when you don’t hear the song anymore. You know the words, you have the memories of some revelation but there seems to be no easy way to put it on paper. There is a kind of embarrassment that comes with this situation. “Have I gone stupid?” pops into the mind. You feel anxious and a tad nervous.

Can you write all wise stuff without that inner dictation?

Tychomorpheus,

If silence is the inner core.......language it's self is revealing.
Was it really you who when feeling disconnected wrote this post or the exterior consciousness connection at play, the one who calls you stupid when you are searching your inner wisdom.
The wise recognize the script of words at play and wait for the inner flow of truth. It's okay.

- c -

Very interesting point - it might be said that you can experience revelation, but when writing about it, without your muse, the words are not "inspired".

Very interesting point - it might be said that you can experience revelation, but when writing about it, without your muse, the words are not "inspired".

Hi Brian,

Oh my, perfectly concise sum up.
My question still remains tho! Knowing this is the state you're in at some point, what do you do? Can you scientifically approach revelation? Are there any helpers into outputting inner experiences, without the muse that is :)? Or is it better to save it until you are divinely sustained?

Hi Brian,

Oh my, perfectly concise sum up.
My question still remains tho! Knowing this is the state you're in at some point, what do you do? Can you scientifically approach revelation? Are there any helpers into outputting inner experiences, without the muse that is :)? Or is it better to save it until you are divinely sustained?

I'd go back to your earlier question:

and say you can try...

But perhaps the point of the experience is to use it - to explore the world around us, and look to inner and outer space with new eyes - and see if that helps progress the process of revelation further.

However, unless words start forming in your head that beg to be written down, perhaps your path does not yet seek you to do that - and to attempt to would be like trying to paddle your boat up the stream, inside of merrily along it. :)

If there is anything I can actually say about writing on esoteric themes is that there usually is a guiding feeling you get when words are laid. You feel like there is a supreme song that you hear and then translate it to articulate language. The problem spawns when you don’t hear the song anymore. You know the words, you have the memories of some revelation but there seems to be no easy way to put it on paper. There is a kind of embarrassment that comes with this situation. “Have I gone stupid?” pops into the mind. You feel anxious and a tad nervous.

May I meekly point out something?

It sounds like you have things pretty well figured out.
And therein lies the problem.

Lots of red wine helps, I find.

:)

I can't write any other way but.
Ben

Back