Christian Community And The Way Of Life

MarcyWatson

Reaction score
If you want to become a part of the Christian community you need to first understand the basics of Christianity. You may be wondering as to how to start on the new path to become a true Christian. Go XXXXXXXX.org. Am I wrong or right? Tell me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Go goodnewsfl.org. Am I wrong or right? Tell me.
You're right about needing to know the basics, wrong about the website ... no mention of the basics ... no use whatsoever ...

God bless,

Thomas

If you want to become a part of the Christian community you need to first understand the basics of Christianity. You may be wondering as to how to start on the new path to become a true Christian. Go XXXXXXXXXXXX.org. Am I wrong or right? Tell me.
Tell me that you are interested in discussion on an interfaith site and participate.

I have deleted your link to conform with our regulations on spamming. If you'd like to stick around and support your assertions you might be a valuable contributor. If you have popped in simply to advertise your website, that by itself is not welcomed.

If you want to become a part of the Christian community you need to first understand the basics of Christianity. You may be wondering as to how to start on the new path to become a true Christian. Go XXXXXXXX.org. Am I wrong or right? Tell me.

Thank you, but no, thanks. Of all religions, Christianity has done more harm to the Jewish People than any other, through pogroms, false blood libels, Crusades, Inquisition and the Holocaust. Millions of precious lives have been murdered throughout History because of Christianity.
Ben

Thank you, but no, thanks. Of all religions, Christianity has done more harm to the Jewish People than any other, through pogroms, false blood libels, Crusades, Inquisition and the Holocaust. Millions of precious lives have been murdered throughout History because of Christianity.
Ben

Christianity is not the reason. It's the wickedness of the heart from the people who are against Christianity; from the people who's life is not in God but of the devil. How could you ever live a life with wickedness in the heart? This will only cause wars, greed, selfishness and other evil intentions.

God wants us to live a peaceful life, love one another and do the right thing. But because of evil in our hearts, many people are gone astray and their faith are all broken. They are weak spiritually.

Back