Ministry of Happiness, Jokes Departement

Great Writer
"There was once a young man, in his youth, his desire was to become a great writer.

When asked to define great, he said, "I want to write stuff that the whole world will read, stuff that people will react to on a truly emotional level, stuff that will make them scream, cry, howl in pain and anger!"

He now works for Microsoft writing error messages..........

From another forum I belong to (I think some of you will appreciate it)

RE: The Men's Corner Tavern ( Ladies Welcome)Posted by: boeboe165Posted on: 7/26/2005 12:27:35 PM#R6101788HOLD IT.......there's more.............
YOU KNOW YOU ARE IN LOUISIANA IN JULY WHEN. . . .
The birds have to use potholders to pull worms out of the ground.
The trees are whistling for the dogs.
The best parking place is determined by shade instead of distance.
Hot water now comes out of both taps.
You can make sun tea instantly.
You learn that a seat belt buckle makes a pretty good branding iron.
The temperature drops below 95 and you feel a little chilly.
You discover that in July it only takes 2 fingers to steer your car.
You discover that you can get sunburned through your car window.
You actually burn your hand opening the car door.
You break into a sweat the instant you step outside at 7:30 a.m.
Your biggest bicycle wreck fear is, "What if I get knocked out and end up lying on the pavement and cook to death?"
You realize that asphalt has a liquid state.
The potatoes cook underground, so all you have to do is pull one out and add butter, salt and pepper.
Farmers are feeding their chickens crushed ice to keep them from laying boiled eggs.
The cows are giving evaporated milk.

Ah, what a place to call home.

God Bless Our State of LOUISIANA!!

Four Catholic ladies are having coffee together. The first one tells her friends, "My son is a priest. When he walks into a room, everyone calls him 'Father'."
The second Catholic woman chirps, "My son is a Bishop. Whenever he walks into a room, people say, 'Your Grace'."
The third Catholic woman says smugly, "My son is a Cardinal. Whenever he walks into a room, people say, 'Your Eminence'."
The fourth Catholic woman sips her coffee in silence. The first three women give her this subtle "Well.....?"
She replies, "My son is a gorgeous, 6'2", hard bodied stripper. When he walks into a room, people say, 'Oh my God...'."

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]A Jewish father was troubled by the way his son turned out, and went to see his Rabbi about it. "I brought him up in the faith, gave him a very expensive barmitzvah, cost me a fortune to educate him. Then he tells me last week he has decided to be a Christian! Rabbi, where did I go wrong?"
"Funny you should come to me," said the Rabbi. "Like you I, too, brought my boy up in the faith, put him through University, cost me a fortune, then one day he, too, tells me he has decided to become a Christian."
"What did you do?" asked the father.
"I turned to God for the answer" replied the Rabbi.
"And what did he say?" pressed the father.
"God said, 'Funny you should come to me...' "
[/font]

If not too risque:

[FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica]A woman is in bed with her lover who happens to be her husband's best friend. They make love for hours, and afterwards, while they're just laying there, the phone rings. Since it is the woman's house, she picks up the receiver. Her lover looks at her and listens, only hearing her side of the conversation ...[/FONT]

[FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica](She is speaking in a cheery voice) "Hello? Oh, hi. I'm so glad that you called. Really? That's wonderful. I am so happy for you. That sounds terrific. Great! Thanks. Okay. Bye."[/FONT]

[FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica]She hangs up the telephone, and her lover asks, "Who was that?"[/FONT]
[FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica]"Oh," she replies," that was my husband telling me all about the[/FONT]
[FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica]wonderful time he's having with you on his fishing trip."[/FONT]

AHAHAHAHAHA!!! I haven't laughed at an online joke for years... This was good. *puts the 17th mark of approval on this joke*

A poem from one of I, Brian's other forums (FreeCafe Online Chatrooms.) Here's the link to the thread: Ode to housework - FreeCafe Online Chat Forums

Ode to housework

Why housework, why oh why,
its a never ending slog,
no matter how i try.
the kitchen and bathroom,
the livingroom too,
and lets not forget the bedrooms,
all covered in goo.
somedays i think,
the best thing to do,
would be to move to a new house
then mess that too.