What is religion?

Religion is a way to lead our life . Religion means to believe in some matters . And to think about those matters in a respectful way . But the way is to make life peaceful and it seems to us the right way to lead our life . This believe is able to make you honest , to avoid crimes and to avoid all bad things .

Hi Mzaib —
Religion is a way to lead our life . Religion means to believe in some matters . And to think about those matters in a respectful way . But the way is to make life peaceful and it seems to us the right way to lead our life . This believe is able to make you honest , to avoid crimes and to avoid all bad things .
Good points ... and too often overlooked.

Here in the West we tend to treat religion as something that concerns the afterlife only.

The discreet secular agenda is to render religion something relative and personalistic, something to be done in private that must not impinge or impose itself on public life.

This appeals to the ego of many, it allows them to assume the disposition of their own psyche is an image of God, so they can ir own psychic determine their own personal mode of religious expression, invented more or less according to their own tastes and desires and the disposition of the psyche.

That, of course, is very ephemeral, and in time, if the trend continues, 'religion' and 'spirituality' in any meaningful context beyond the personal will disappear altogether.

God bless,

Thomas

Thanks for your reply and I totally agree with you on this point."That, of course, is very ephemeral, and in time".

Do you really really want to know the ancient way of establishing world peace?

Do you already know what I will openly reveal?

It's not a hidden secret nor mystical remedy.

I have posted about this in the past.

There is NO other way to get peace in the world then the data that I am well aware of.

Do you know what I would offer as the cure?

Back