Origin of Big Bang

I then realised the futility of this. What does one want to prove and what does one do by knowing the answers? It's either Big Bang happened or it didn't.

Curiosity killed the cat ...
Satisfaction brought him back ... ;)

I like simplicity! :D
Therefore, my interpretation is the curious cat became exhausted, frustrated & saw the futility in going in further in his search ...
The question became low lying ...
When the day came that it was answered - the "Aha" moment w/no effort from him, it brought back excitement subject as well as satisfaction ...

People are curious by nature & like answers to whatever they're curious about ...
Like yourself, many will go in search of an answer but what is learned may not be what is expected ...
Which, of course, can lead to another question instead of satisfaction ...

One of the main tenants for Gods is that they live outside this universe. Are eternal with never a beginning and never an ending. A good many people seem to be able to accept this without difficulty. The suggestion that the universe is eternal, with never a beginning and never an ending seems much harder for many people to accept.

This dichotomy has always bemused me. The universe cannot be infinite because, well it can't. Gods can be infinite because, well they can. Is this the sum totality of the logic here? Cause as I see it, there can be no real proof for or against either.

One of the main tenants for Gods is that they live outside this universe. Are eternal with never a beginning and never an ending. A good many people seem to be able to accept this without difficulty. The suggestion that the universe is eternal, with never a beginning and never an ending seems much harder for many people to accept.

This dichotomy has always bemused me. The universe cannot be infinite because, well it can't. Gods can be infinite because, well they can. Is this the sum totality of the logic here? Cause as I see it, there can be no real proof for or against either.

I believe that god lives in a universe outside this one and in his universe there is no separation of body from soul and spirit. I also believe that divine beings that live in this universe are made up of much more light spread out and when a divine being comes to this universe they condense and descend into the egg. The universe outside this one is the infinite universe.

Back