Cats

Here we go again. Kitty cats are adopting us 2 at a time now! Meet, Midnight (an altered black female) and Be Bop (an unaltered white male). They seem to travel together, but don't get along that well. Be Bop is larger, but Midnight is definitely in charge! 😼

Midnight002.jpg

Be Bop.JPG

Something cute to perk up your days:
1666190963691.png

You know you want it!
Maru, Hana & Miri celebrating Samhain in :kitty: fashion:

Phyllis Sidhe_Uaine

Last edited:
A tour of some fossilized dinosaur tracks with Dean Nicholson and Nala the :kitty::

Dean had to toss out some spoiled prawns (he completely forgot that he had them in the mini fridge.) He confessed that he's not into prawns in the last video and he confessed that he has "senior moments" in several previous videos (I didn't post the previous video due to him using something to cut the stench.)

Phyllis Sidhe_Uaine

True, this is a drawing of a :kitty:, but it's still cute...:
1668353274656.png

Nala's in da House!
Maru's "clowder's in da house!

Phyllis Sidhe_Uaine

Last edited:
TSA found a Cat in someone's luggage at a New York airport. Not to worry, kitty is unharmed and back home.

Owner of the bag claimed they didn't know the cat was in there... yeah, right :rolleyes:

Screenshot 2022-11-23 2.42.05 PM.png

TSA found a Cat in someone's luggage at a New York airport. Not to worry, kitty is unharmed and back home.

Owner of the bag claimed they didn't know the cat was in there... yeah, right :rolleyes:

View attachment 3176
Tovarish! (Too small to be Tomodachi and Maneki won't go anywhere without Tomodachi.)

Phyllis Sidhe_Uaine

Sort of a cat story...

As I've mentioned, the wife and I have been looking after a couple of stray kitties, we've dubbed Be Bop and Midnight. They've been showing up at different times every night for a while now. Well Midnight, the more enterprising of the two, has figured out how to knock on the back door when they arrive. So last night I hear that familiar, thump, thump, thump and start getting their food ready. When I open the door though, I discover it's not the usual motley crew, but a brown and white opossum staring up at me! I guess he saw Midnight do it and figured, what the hey. So there I am, in the rain mind you, feeding an Opossum cat food.... 😸

Back