Cats

Dean Nicholson and his :kitty: companion, Nala are touring a castle in their most recent city visited:

Several other visitors/tourists squealed upon seeing the Bosnian :kitty: on the tour.

Phyllis Sidhe_Uaine

I guess this could be posted in Jokes:
tumblr_a1484dc733b3aa34fa15f83d7fe2ba42_57614d49_640.jpg

Phyllis Sidhe_Uaine

Awww... I don't know, but definitely cute. :)
It's just that a couple of people at the vets thought it likely. Also, he is VERY vocal and his miaow isn't really like a miaow. It's more of a RRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWW.

It's just that a couple of people at the vets thought it likely. Also, he is VERY vocal and his miaow isn't really like a miaow. It's more of a RRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWW.
Highly vocal might mean Siamese (anyone who has lived with a full- or mixed-Siamese knows how vocal they are!)

Phyllis Sidhe_Uaine

I have one that is constantly chattering... But he certainly doesn't look like he's got any Siamese, and his siblings aren't/weren't prone to talk a whole lot more than what is normal.

Highly vocal might mean Siamese (anyone who has lived with a full- or mixed-Siamese knows how vocal they are!)

Phyllis Sidhe_Uaine
We always said we'd never have one for just that reason! Maybe one's snuck in by disguise. I wouldn't put it past him.

Who knows. He's not telling.
I know his Maa was a fussy long haired tortie, and his dad was a big brown tabby(both feral, as he was), but I don't know their lineage.

Maa Cat would lie in the driveway and talk to me when we lived at the old place(I guess he got that from her), but I don't think she ever let me touch her.

I've been binge watching Hoarders. There are a few episodes with cat hoarders and it breaks my heart. I just cry! I'm not a cat person but I love cats. I just hate changing kitty litter really. I have a cat his name is Loki but it's really my son's cat and he changes the kitty litter.
IMG_20230209_154441282.jpg

Back