Cats

Screenshot_20230822_133913.jpg

This could be either Tovarish or Tomodachi:

They'll go from 0 to 60 in a blink of an eye (which is why I can't groom them myself...) Maneki hides instead.

Phyllis Sidhe_Uaine

This could be either Tovarish or Tomodachi:

They'll go from 0 to 60 in a blink of an eye (which is why I can't groom them myself...) Maneki hides instead.

Phyllis Sidhe_Uaine
Hardly surprising the cat went for her, given all that was being done to her (in the best interest). Our cats are very friendly but if they were put through all that, they'd take your face off!

Hardly surprising the cat went for her, given all that was being done to her (in the best interest). Our cats are very friendly but if they were put through all that, they'd take your face off!
With Tomodachi, your face would be the least of your worries (he's as long as your torso, give or take.) Tovarish has gone batsh!t crazy with hands to the point medical people actually asked if she's ever bitten anyone (for the record, no she hasn't bitten anyone, but she claws the hell out out of whatever's within her reach.) Said medical professionals stopped counting the scratches at double digits each hand (the only time that it doesn't help being ambidextrous!)

Phyllis Sidhe_Uaine

Nala the Bosnian :kitty:'s in da House (actually, she's in Warsaw, Poland):

There's also a "tiny" doggo in the video, as well (can't miss him/her.)

Phyllis Sidhe_Uaine

A cute "truism"? I might've posted this before:
1697221542241.png

A "hidden" :kitty: (for y'all's viewing pleasure):
1697221961601.png

Phyllis Sidhe_Uaine

Back