What is the meaning of this Life and Death

When the coincidences are one to many...these cannot be explained rationaly.

=========

What is 'one too many' OLG? How do you measure...? Is 5, 55, or 555?
What 'scale' are you using....?

You do not convince me that it is any more than just a 'feeling' you have, and you are making a personal value judgement... simply: validating it for yourself.
;)

Is This Another Coincidence?

Before the Tsunami waves hit the place.

http://www.digitalglobe.com/images/tsunami/banda_aceh_shoreline_before_june23_2004_dg.jpg

And... After the Tsunami waves hit the place.

http://www.digitalglobe.com/images/tsunami/banda_aceh_shoreline_missing_dec28_2004_dg.jpg

DO YOU FIND ANYTHING STRANGE IN THESE PICUTRES?

.....WELL I DO... THIS PLACE RESEMBLES THE MAP OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.

THE GOOD LORD HAS SPOKEN.... AND HAS GIVEN A CLUE OF THE FUTURE EVENTS TO COME IF MANKIND DOES NOT REALIZE THE SELF..

GURU
Blue said:
When the coincidences are one to many...these cannot be explained rationaly.

=========

What is 'one too many' OLG? How do you measure...? Is 5, 55, or 555?
What 'scale' are you using....?

You do not convince me that it is any more than just a 'feeling' you have, and you are making a personal value judgement... simply: validating it for yourself.
;)

Re: OnLineGuru:

.WELL I DO... THIS PLACE RESEMBLES THE MAP OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.

THE GOOD LORD HAS SPOKEN.... AND HAS GIVEN A CLUE OF THE FUTURE EVENTS TO COME IF MANKIND DOES NOT REALIZE THE SELF..
===========
So, OLG, because you see some coincidence in the outline, it is therefore of importance, rationally 'true', beyond your own feelings about it.

There is no actual and objective relationship between the outlines and the USA.

What evidence is there beyond your own affirmation that this is the Good Lord speaking?
Is it not just your own affective nature and nurture asserting it to be so? If so, how can any relevance beyond self be claimed in the material domain?

An relevance you give the claimed 'resemblance' is just how you personally see it.

Forgive me if you are simply claiming this as a personal affirmation... but you do go on to claim it as some kind of 'universal' "message" from a God for all of us.

;)

Sacredstar

I know...There are millions of us who have received the message of the good lord. I am one of them.

May the good lord show the right path to those who have yet to receive the message.

Love and Peace

Guru

Sacredstar said:
Dear OnlineGuru

I agree with you but you are not the only one receiving this fundamental message from GOD. 1,000's around the world have been sharing these messages in recent years.

You may be interested in my own article being sent out across the planet at the moment.

The Charioteer, Power of Seven 2005
http://www.comparative-religion.com/forum/showthread.php?p=18637&posted=1#post18637

Love beyond measure

Sacredstar

Dear Guru

Well I have it on good authority that all are receiving the message but not everyone listens or sees. Hence why Jesus called them blind masters, deaf and dumb.

being love

Sacredstar

Namaste all,

Besides the Mayan Calendar saying that time will start over again in 2012, what significance does this year have with regards to technology?

is there something specific that we can reference to verify your prophetic claims?

now... regarding the meaning of life and death...

i'm not sure that a meaning can be found, given the vast diversity of life that we are aware of, we really can't say that life as any particular purpose other than to propagate, the rest sort of depends on the type of life we are discussing.

"not everyone listens or sees. Hence why Jesus called them blind masters, deaf and dumb."

Could this be possibly clarified, SacredStar? It is a value judgement of some importance.

How does someone 'know' if a message has been received and listened to or the message has been 'seen' in terms of 'seeing' some point? ---Only if they agree with it?

In all honesty, the statement above seems to me to suggest that someone who 'truly' hears or sees the 'message' HAS to, by necessity, agree with it before they can begin to understand it.
This does not seem logical or reasonable. Surely people can clearly understand the 'message' and understand it, without believing it to be true, or to
have some primary affective response in sympathy that the message has some possibly 'divine' connection or significance? To blindly accept the affirmation, is to set it against logic and reason.
Is that wise?

Because someone sees no relevance in an interpreted claim by someone else called 'Jesus of Nazareth', that others are blind, deaf and dumb (which seems, honestly to me, to be insulting) if they do not 'hear' his message, seems to me asking something contrary to reason.
It asks for blind acceptance, and surely no 'God' would require unthinking obedience that reduces a person to a master and slave relationship?

It would be most helpful if these points could be addressed in the spirit they are meant... honest enquiry into the sincere spiritual responses the post represented.

My description of the SELF... ...is the truth of selfless devotion to Humanity.

On realizing ones SELF, it is easily recognized by others but not to those who have a closed mind. The actions of a person who has realized the SELF also speaks out as proof.

For example, a person who has realized his or her SELF has greater concern for others and has vanquished egotism and anger.

Realizing the SELF is not permanent. Like it has been switched on forever. A person can also forsake the SELF after realizing it. This can be disastrous for such a person.

I will give you an example...of why I consider as having realized my own SELF.

Before realizing my SELF, I used to eat meat and just about anything that is tasty. After realizing the SELF, I think before putting something in my mouth. If it is good for me and for the environment.

Before realizing my SELF, my dream was to own a mercedez. After realizing my SELF, I would rather use the money to setup a 24 hour shelter for the homeless.

The former I have achieved and if the means are available I am ready to act on the latter too. This does not mean I give up all my money in charity or leave the rest of my life for the welfare of others.

The SELF tells me my first duty is towards my own family and then to others. If my family tells me not to forsake the mercedes for the shelter for the homeless, I would not argue with them. I will however buy the mercedez only when I am able to also arrange for the shelter.

Those who have not realized their SELF have no concern whatsoever about the future generations to come. They are more concerned with their own material pleasures. As a person who has realized the SELF, I strive to maintain a balance in providing for myself and also for the future.

Why do I need to worry about the SELF. Because I know that without realizing and having a perfect SELF, there is no MOKSHA or relief from the human life cycle.

I will continue to live this life forever. Even after death and not progress further to a higher spiritual level. The one which is closer to the Universal Truth - GOD.

Love and Peace

Guru

Namaste OnlineGuru,

thank you for the post.

it sounds very much like a Sanatan Dharma view that you have, especially with the inclusion of Moksha.

of course, that would be consistent with your view of a Self as well, it would seem.

is you view one that is influenced by the Sanatan Dharma tradition?

NO. My beliefs are not centered on any one Belief or Religion. I follow the Hindu religion as most Hindus do.

This is a personal spiritual experience for me.

Guru

Vajradhara said:
Namaste OnlineGuru,

thank you for the post.

it sounds very much like a Sanatan Dharma view that you have, especially with the inclusion of Moksha.

of course, that would be consistent with your view of a Self as well, it would seem.

is you view one that is influenced by the Sanatan Dharma tradition?

This is a personal spiritual experience for me.
============
I enjoyed your account of 'self', OLG, and its personal focus.

I especially appreciated your final comment above.
----Well and honestly said, in reason.

Back