New Member From North Carolina!!!

Tony Trout

Reaction score
Howdy, everyone!!

My name is Tony Trout and I'm a disabled 40-year-old man (Cerebral Palsy & Hydrocephalus) and have been disabled since birth - but, I'm not wheelchair bound, thank God!!

I wasn't even supposed to live, actually. The doctors in Cleveland told my Mom not to get too attached to me because I probably wouldn't live at all and that if I did, I wouldn't know anyone or be able to do anything and I would live in a vegetative state and be institutionalized.

God knew better!! Here I am nearly 41 years after that diagnosis and I'm doing pretty well even if I am a T2 diabetic and I have heart issues.

I'm glad to be here and glad to be on the forums.

I appreciate you having me and letting me join!!

God Bless,
Tony Trout

Welcome Tony. One of my nephews has CP. He just turned 33 and works as a computer technician in Fiji. His motor and speech skills are compromised a bit, but he doesn't let that slow him down one little bit. God be with you. Glad to have you aboard.

I congratulate you on your triumph. Welcome aboard!!

Welcome to IO, Tony! We're happy to have you join us :)

Thanks so much, ya'll!! I'm a member of a lot of forums so.....I don't know how much I'll be around here (I will stay logged in, though). I'll try to be here as much as possible.

I forgot to mention that I'm also a musician. I play:

Piano/Keyboards
Guitar: Acoustic/Electric/Bass/Slide/B-Bender/lap steel
Drums: Mainly drums on keyboard but I want to put together the same type of drum kit that my all-time favorite drummer, Ronnie Tutt, played when he worked with Elvis: A blue sparkle double-bass Ludwig drum kit with concert toms.

To give you a better idea of what the set looks like, here's a set that a friend of mine put together:

211.jpg

211.jpg
212.jpg

Attachments

• 69.jpg
    69.jpg
    99.8 KB · Views: 224
Back