The Old Faith

A Cup Of Tea

Reaction score
@Old Faith
It seems we have bogged you down with many political issues, but you're here to talk about your faith. What do you think is most important about the Old Faith, the first thing people should know. Are there many adherents? Do you have a relationship with the author of the book?

Reactions: RJM
Here's a list of the 18 gods and goddesses of this religion:

https://theoldfaith.lunasolarigroup.com/?page_id=181

The first two in the list, Omnibeing and No-Thing, are not part or the 18. They remind me a little of Thelema's Nuit and Hadit, or the Nothing, Limitless, and Light without End of Qabalah. The 18 are parts or emanations of the Omnibeing.

Then there are the Almighty Six, the most powerful sub-set of the 18, headed by Khaos. Again, I get reminded of the supernal triad of the qabalistic tree of life. And indeed, there are two more sets of six, further down the list.

But these are just my thoughts, which occurred to me while skimming the material. @Old Faith, it would be nice to learn your take on these apparent parallels.

@Old Faith
It seems we have bogged you down with many political issues, but you're here to talk about your faith. What do you think is most important about the Old Faith, the first thing people should know. Are there many adherents? Do you have a relationship with the author of the book?
Hi what the Old Faith stands for above all else is restoring the connection to the divine, and fighting the corruption that seeks to destroy said connection, it is like I said still a very new religion so not a lot of followers yet, only released to the world this year, I am the author but it will not always be me that answers questions about the Old Faith on this forum.

Here's a list of the 18 gods and goddesses of this religion:

https://theoldfaith.lunasolarigroup.com/?page_id=181

The first two in the list, Omnibeing and No-Thing, are not part or the 18. They remind me a little of Thelema's Nuit and Hadit, or the Nothing, Limitless, and Light without End of Qabalah. The 18 are parts or emanations of the Omnibeing.

Then there are the Almighty Six, the most powerful sub-set of the 18, headed by Khaos. Again, I get reminded of the supernal triad of the qabalistic tree of life. And indeed, there are two more sets of six, further down the list.

But these are just my thoughts, which occurred to me while skimming the material. @Old Faith, it would be nice to learn your take on these apparent parallels.
Hi, the Omnibeing is the collection of everything we are all part of the Omnibeing, you view this as in macro form it is the collection of everything so nothing specific but everything ever changing, in micro form we everything is parts of the Omnibeing thus everything is divine. KHAOS doesn't head the first tier the six are equal, KHAOS represents all possibilities but none realized, GAIA represents Creation, she manifests possibilities from KHAOS into reality, TARTAROS creates the force of divide basically creating dimension and providing a means to separate creation from not clumping together constantly, EROS acts in reverse she actively attracts things together so that you can actually have structures ext. whilst TARTAROS keeps that structure ext. separate from everything else, KHRONOS is time and movement, and ANANKE' is order and necessity. These 6 beings are not created they are 6 parts of the OMNIBEING, as when in the bible GOD said he created the multiverse in 6 days, in the Old Faith it means GOD being the OMNIBEING separated itself into 6 distinct parts so that it will no longer be singular and alone, and also that clear parts of creation can work separately but also together to create all of existence, thus from these six beings, all of creation manifested, they are like the operating system of the Omnibeing, they run the entirety of it, keeps it from spiraling out of control, establishes rules and destroys and creates as is necessary, destruction simply means absorbing the undesired and recreating it later as something else. They then from themselves created the Elemental Six, they represent the 6 Elements Darkness, Earth, Water, Fire, Air and Light, they determine what the elements behave like, they aren't the atoms they determine how atoms behave, below them are the Divine Six, they are the overseers of the lower realm they work together to ensure that balance is kept in the lower realm of which we are a part of, The Almighty Six are the creators and maintainers of everything as such they have no equal, the Elemental Six is below them ensuring that the Elemental world is stable and constantly behaves as it should, they are below the Almighty Six but above the Divine Six. They also don't have any protagonist as such, as they mostly deal with the Quantum realm, the Divine six being both physical and ethereal, like us operate with much more emotion than say the two tiers above, not as much as humanity as they are not frail like mortals are, but they do have more of an emotional side than the other two tiers. They have an enemy, the Old Faith calls them the Corruptors they are headed by the Titan Prometheus he wasn't send to Tartarus when many of his family went, in this case not to be confused with the Almighty Six member Tartaros, Tartarus is created by Tartaros as a means of removing unwanted elements from creation and keeping it away from creation, black holes would be like the doors to Tartarus. Prometheus actively seeks to make trouble for the Divine Six, he wants to ruin the lower realm, disconnect its inhabitants as much as possible and destroy as much as he can, he is a formidable foe, as he can see the future or possible futures, his brother who is a sometime ally him Epimetheus can see into the past, together this makes them formidable enemies, they never act directly because this would violate the rules and that would give them a trip to Tartarus themselves, instead they act through others corrupting and deceiving wherever they can, so that ultimately it wasn't them that did anything wrong it was you for making the choice to listen and act. The only way to get rid of them is to banish them to Tartarus but if they are banished without direct evidence the ones who banished them will be banished themselves, thus if the GODS banished him to Tartarus they will in fact banish themselves as well, this is why evil is allowed to continue and why the GODS act through people instead of intervening directly with each other. This is a very brief description of the Old Faith Religion, you will know that the reason for having mars as an option has nothing much to do with me being conservative and hating liberals, but much more to do with removing pressure from planet earth, so that one can send corrupted souls off world be that far right or far left doesn't matter, because other worlds has been destroyed in the past due to this corruption and conflict between the Gods and the Corruptors think Asgard with Ragnarok, why mars because if they die eventually on planet Earth they will most likely just be re-incarnated back on planet Earth and the corruption continues, Mars needs to be a livable planet so that if they die on Mars they will most likely re-incarnate back on mars. Eliminating corruption, corruption is like a virus once it infects it spreads and destroys wherever it goes.

it is like I said still a very new religion so not a lot of followers yet, only released to the world this year, I am the author
So you are the one that talked to the GODS and wrote the book?

When you say not a lot of followers....do you have a roundabout number?

How many have bought/read the book?

So you are the one that talked to the GODS and wrote the book?

When you say not a lot of followers....do you have a roundabout number?

How many have bought/read the book?
Their has been some who has read the book, and I do have some followers in the religion at present, like I said it's not a lot yet nor do I care just about getting as much followers as possible, I am telling the messages as I receive it, and I am doing my best during a pandemic to start up a whole religion. Whilst I am busy writing multiple other books, so at present I haven't actually done any marketing at all, I am more focused on setting up the ground work for the religion, The ones who belief in the religion are people who I know for many years. This gathering of information ext. has taken many years and now I am only starting to release books on this as my knowledge is now adequately sufficient for the task. The only work I have done so far regarding marketing of this Religion is actually publishing two books on Amazon, I haven't done any marketing other than some free giveaways ext. This is the first forum that I have decided to talk about the Religion on. So like I said basically a brand new Religion for most of the world. All religions started somewhere they didn't just start one day with millions or billions of followers straight of the bat, nor do religions like Christianity keep track of every bible that is sold to every person on the planet, it took them thousands of years to be a religion as big as they are today. At any rate I am more concerned with keeping it real than selling my soul for numbers, this is not to say that I don't want to grow the religion, I just mean that numbers aren't the thing that's important to me, delivering the message is, if you only care about numbers you become the same as a politician selling your soul for votes, giving away your integrity for popularity, and that is not something I will do.

basically a brand new Religion for most of the world. All religions started somewhere they didn't just start one day with millions or billions of followers
Nope, they didn't....worry about marketing that is....
They just told their stories...heckJesus died a Jew, it was his followers who started thinking his words about love and care for their fellow man stuff was powerful. It was others that were enamored by the beatitudes and decided to share what he said with others.

I am still looking for some meat to chew on. Some good news...

Thousands of years ago, maybe that would be true, but like you just said Christianity became a religion after he was long dead, and even then it wasn't a religion they believed him a profit, its only when Emperor Constantine made it into a religion and giving it official decree that it became a popular religion, hence the official decree of an Emperor was the marketing that initially send the religion of Christianity from obscurity into main stream religion. If you started a religion would you wait until your dead for it to actually become popular or would you do some form of marketing and footwork while you are still alive to spread the word? Also remember the whole world has been in lockdown due to a global pandemic, how is one to travel around spreading the word?

Nope, they didn't....worry about marketing that is....
They just told their stories...heckJesus died a Jew, it was his followers who started thinking his words about love and care for their fellow man stuff was powerful. It was others that were enamored by the beatitudes and decided to share what he said with others.

I am still looking for some meat to chew on. Some good news...
With the world as connected as it is, I don't need to travel the world over to spread the word, I am spreading the word by writing my books, just like Constantine did with the bible.

Are the Titans, Prometheus and Epimetheus and their kind, not divine, not part of Omnibeing?

How did you receive your revelation? How do you ensure it was not touched by corruption en route?

What is the ethics of Old Faith? How does an adherent decide what to do and what to let be?

Are there religious obligations? Can anyone perform them or is there a group of trained or ordained persons dedicated to this?

Are the Titans, Prometheus and Epimetheus and their kind, not divine, not part of Omnibeing?

How did you receive your revelation? How do you ensure it was not touched by corruption en route?
They are part of the divine in fact the divine six is also Titans, that's why they cannot simply be eliminated from existence without consequences from above. I have been doing this for more than 2 decades testing and re testing to see if I have incorrect filters, over time this has changed me a lot, as new knowledge is gained so to does one realize that one still has a lot to learn, learning never ends and one can never truly understand everything there is to understand, but one can strive to know as much as one can, I have tested my religion constantly for more than two decades, that's why I am only know releasing it to the world.

Are there religious obligations? Can anyone perform them or is there a group of trained or ordained persons dedicated to this?
You can perform rituals at home by yourself, but I am planning on building temples all over the world as the religion grows and having dedicated people performing the rituals and ceremonies, but you can just as easily worship the Gods from your home or any where you chose.

What is the ethics of Old Faith? How does an adherent decide what to do and what to let be?
There is three laws the highest of which is the Natural Law, the principle that one strives is to achieve is near balance, not far left, far right or complete balance as all these paths lead to disaster, but when the scales are tipped like it is today, then you need to adjust the scales as well to restore near balance. I touch upon all these things in Liber Deorum but that is a general overview of everything, I will release a much more in depth book regarding all the rules, regulations, guidelines ext.

With the world as connected as it is, I don't need to travel the world over to spread the word, I am spreading the word by writing my books, just like Constantine did with the bible.

Morality, tenants, dogma, ritual, worship methods, sacrifice, life after death, anything non political about this religion?

Youve either written or cut amd pasted pages about how much liberals are the devil....but nothing regarding the religion...

Give us a something substantial...

Are these gods in charge of the same things as they were...are they treated like saints or Hindu gods with chants and specific prayers to invoke each?

I gotta "buy" you before I consider buying or even reading the book. The mormons gave me their book, quoted me passages and piqued my interest to give it a looksee. And they were 18 year old kids on bicycles. The little old Baptist ladies and Jehovah witness family provided me more fodder than I am getting from the guy who communicates with gods.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I think @Old Faith is floating it out here for the first time, and fortunately he's found a tolerant group to listen to him and give him a break.

My personal problem is I wish he would try to break his writing into readable paragraph sections. Writing standards are there for a reason; when a person needs his words to be read he can try to write in a reasonable way otherwise reading it all becomes just too much work for the reader -- impenetrable -- regardless of the worth of the ideas.

I find it so difficult to read his 'wall of text' posts here that I'm afraid I wouldn't get far into his book unless there was an editor or someone who could break it into paragraphs for him in some way?

That said, I do find some of his ideas interesting ...

Last edited:
Back