Evolution is Unscientific

So who/what was the first teacher?
All this reality is my (and everybody else's) dream of our Higher Self.
The mother is the first teacher.
The higher self is 'physical energy' with which the universe began at the time of 'inflation' (expansion of the universe).

The mother is the first teacher.
The higher self is 'physical energy' with which the universe began at the time of 'inflation' (expansion of the universe).
And who taught the mother? And so on as we reach into the past.....until we come to the first speakers. Science preaches cause and effect so what caused the first speakers to develop a conceptual, semantic mode of convo unless a non-human was already speaking the language. Religion claims God was the cause of everything but denies a cause for God itself. Unless you want to deny science, you can't adopt religion's claim and do the same thing.

And a pretty hungy 'tat sat'. Good to understand that 'is' comes from 'iß', 'essen', eat. So all yours got for now consists solely on a food problem.
I checked on 'essen' also. An Etymological Dictionary of the German Language/Annotated/essen - Wikisource, the free online library
Yes, Sanskrit has a root 'az/ad' for eating. https://www.learnsanskrit.cc/translate?search=eat&dir=es
Although 'Khadati' and 'Bhaskhati', were used more commonly.
But I do not find any connection of 'is' with eating.
I agree that one cannot be 'is' without eating, otherwise one would be a 'was'.

Atma has hardly cravings toward feeds. Certain concentration required to understand origination and see "iß".
What kind of Buddhist are you when you believe in existence of 'atma'? Buddha never said so.
I have no 'atma'. Sure, there is a body which needs food. As for mind it creates its own food and eats it too. :)

What kind of Buddhist are you when you believe in existence of 'atma'? Buddha never said so.
I have no 'atma'. Sure, there is a body which needs food. As for mind it creates its own food and eats it too. :)
An antique way to refer to oneself, still used here, when speaking with householder, Nyom, even by the Sublime Buddha and his near disciples. (ប្រើ អាត្មា - Use, meaning and origin of the self-adressing of Ātmā)
Body does ask for food, but beings craving and not-knowing takes on another universe, again and again, to feed on it. Such can be just mind-made as well yes. Eating.

Last edited:
Her mother. Who else? As we reach into the past .. we do not have any specimen older than Lucy, the Australopithecus afarensis, 3.2 million years old.
Yes so there must have been a language that was not learned but known by humans. Etymology theorizes on the Proto Indo-European language that all being spoke back then before splitting off into so many dialects. That would match the Biblical story of The Tower of Babylon. Ofcourse, I doubt that would match your needs. But I find it interesting that ancient claims of knowledge in many ancient writings already spoke the truth that Science can only discover now. The ancient sages knew the truth without needing science as a pathway.

Proto-Indo-European goes back to ice-age, prior to 12,000 BCE.
But I find it interesting that ancient claims of knowledge in many ancient writings already spoke the truth that Science can only discover now. The ancient sages knew the truth without needing science as a pathway.
That is true. Buddha did not speak of God and rejected the existence of soul.
Even prior to Buddha a hymn of RigVeda denied God and did not credit this entity for creation of the universe (1,000 BCE).

The Gods are later than this world's production. Who knows then whence it first came into being?
"arvāg devā asya visarjanena athā ko veda yata ābabhūva"
Sages who searched with their heart's thought discovered the existent's kinship in the non-existent.
"sato bandhum asati niravindan hṛidi pratīṣya kavayo manīṣā"
(Talking in terms of Quantum Mechanics)
Rig Veda: Rig-Veda, Book 10: HYMN CXXIX. Creation., Verses 4 & 6. Nasadiya Sukta.

Proto-Indo-European goes back to ice-age, prior to 12,000 BCE.
I have read quite a lot about PIE, and I have never seen any suggestion that it dates before around 4,000 BC. Though a quick look at Wikipedia suggests there is a discredited Hindu nationalist claim that might be your source.

I have read quite a lot about PIE, and I have never seen any suggestion that it dates before around 4,000 BC. Though a quick look at Wikipedia suggests there is a discredited Hindu nationalist claim that might be your source.
I am a Hindu Nationalist but not a Hindu chauvinist. If they were centered in Yamnaya region (oldest IE culture near Astrakhan as Seroglazovo, 7000 BCE), the question will be from where they might have come there? Both in Avesta and in RigVeda, there are indications that they came from a place where the dawn lasted one month and the night for two months. Such a place could only be in Western Siberia within the Arctic Circle. Avesta talks of a flood by snow when Ahur Mazda asked Yima to make an enclosure and keep his people there. It could have been the ice-age which made the PIE migrate to warmer regions. Even in other places (Denmark for example), ice-age made people to seek refuge in warmer southern refugias. They moved north again after the snows melted.

Why Western? Because they may have traveled through the valleys of Kama and Volga rivers to land up in Seroglazovo. Ancient travelers generally followed the river valleys if available.

I am a Hindu Nationalist but not a Hindu chauvinist. If they were centered in Yamnaya region (oldest IE culture near Astrakhan as Seroglazovo, 7000 BCE), the question will be from where they might have come there? Both in Avesta and in RigVeda, there are indications that they came from a place where the dawn lasted one month and the night for two months. Such a place could only be in Western Siberia within the Arctic Circle. Avesta talks of a flood by snow when Ahur Mazda asked Yima to make an enclosure and keep his people there. It could have been the ice-age which made the PIE migrate to warmer regions. Even in other places (Denmark for example), ice-age made people to seek refuge in warmer southern refugias. They moved north again after the snows melted.
It's interesting but appears dependent on an awful lot of speculation, specifically trying to force details into prehistory such as ascribing PIE language roots to Mesolithic peoples existing thousands of years previously. I don't know of any serious research that would argue for that because of the way that language changes over time. Btw, why do you think mention of a snowy environment can only relate to an ice age setting, rather than a much more recent one, such as toward the Himalayas?

There were people before the last ice-age, and surely they were speaking some language. Language changes but it leaves its imprints that do not disappear even over millenniums. That is why it is brother in English, Bhrata is Sanskrit and Biradar in Persian. So also many other words, in many other languages.
Himalayas are not the original home of PIE. Archaeology does not support that. The oldest that we know was centered in Yamnaya region. Coming down the Volga valley is more probable than going from Himalayas to Yamnaya region.
And to the extent Himalayas were affected by ice-age, people will not move to Yamnaya. The warm Indo-Gangetic plain was near-by.

I checked on 'essen' also. An Etymological Dictionary of the German Language/Annotated/essen - Wikisource, the free online library
Yes, Sanskrit has a root 'az/ad' for eating. https://www.learnsanskrit.cc/translate?search=eat&dir=es
Although 'Khadati' and 'Bhaskhati', were used more commonly.
But I do not find any connection of 'is' with eating.
I agree that one cannot be 'is' without eating, otherwise one would be a 'was'.
You are right. "is" is in German "ist" from the arian root "asti". You mentioned the Sanskrit root for "Essen".

There were people before the last ice-age, and surely they were speaking some language. Language changes but it leaves its imprints that do not disappear even over millenniums. That is why it is brother in English, Bhrata is Sanskrit and Biradar in Persian. So also many other words, in many other languages.
Himalayas are not the original home of PIE. Archaeology does not support that. The oldest that we know was centered in Yamnaya region. Coming down the Volga valley is more probable than going from Himalayas to Yamnaya region.
And to the extent Himalayas were affected by ice-age, people will not move to Yamnaya. The warm Indo-Gangetic plain was near-by.
Important to note that narrations may be retold in an other language than the original, and peoples sometimes abandoned their language for an other one which was somehow dominant; e.g. Celtic languages have been given up in large parts of Western Europe (it was spoken in Spain, France, Switzerland, Britain and Ireland before the Roman period, and Celtic had probably replaced other languages before).
Equally, Aramaic, Somali and Kiswahili spread out and replaced small languages. Suppose it was similar with Sanskrit, you probably know better than I.

Last edited:
Suppose it was similar with Sanskrit, you probably know better than I.
I really do not know as to how all North Indian languages came to be derived from Sanskrit and also influenced the South Indian languages. Even Pali and Prakrit (the Jain scriptural language) around 500 BCE. Something works for PIE languages.

Back