error message

juantoo3

....whys guy.... ʎʇıɹoɥʇnɐ uoıʇsǝnb
Reaction score
Your connection isn't private
Attackers might be trying to steal your information from www.interfaith.org (for example, passwords, messages, or credit cards).

NET::ERR_CERT_DATE_INVALID
Go backHide advanced
This server could not prove that it is www.interfaith.org; its security certificate expired in the last day. This may be caused by a misconfiguration or an attacker intercepting your connection. Your computer's clock is currently set to Saturday, July 3, 2021. Does that look right? If not, you should correct your system's clock and then refresh this page.

Continue to www.interfaith.org (unsafe)

Your connection isn't private
Attackers might be trying to steal your information from www.interfaith.org (for example, passwords, messages, or credit cards).

NET::ERR_CERT_DATE_INVALID
Go backHide advanced
This server could not prove that it is www.interfaith.org; its security certificate expired in the last day. This may be caused by a misconfiguration or an attacker intercepting your connection. Your computer's clock is currently set to Saturday, July 3, 2021. Does that look right? If not, you should correct your system's clock and then refresh this page.

Continue to www.interfaith.org (unsafe)
I've cleared cache, closed browser, done what I know to do. Just started today.
There was a problem with expiry of our SSL Certificate. It was easy to purchase a new one, but a lot of difficulty in completing the transfer of the site ownership, in order for the new SSL to be configured under the new site ownership.

After hours of consultation with the Westhost, and waiting for the transfer to be accepted, it seems to have all gone through now.

Great apologies for the inconvenience all this has caused. There was never really any risk of information being hacked, it was an automatic message generated by expiry of the SSL certificate.

It is set up for automatic renewal from now on, and the site is being transferred to Westhost, from the outside servers, so it will all be accessible from the Westhost control panel in future, avoiding all the complications of this weekend from happening again.

Phew! What a performance!

https://www.interfaith.org/community/threads/19779/

Back