"The Sin of the World"

Yes. Well, in the 21st century wil, I guess you'll have to do some homework and Google it.

https://creation.com/decreased-lifespans-have-we-been-looking-in-the-right-place
Lol, really? You are sending me to the author of a short earth, evolution hoax conspiracy site as your evidence for
The world, as had been said, was covered by an icy cloud-like "shell", which kept the outer cosmic rays from entering the atmosphere, which also had emitted a type of pink spectrum through it onto the planet.
Err....ok

Does anybody think the God of all life rejects my prayer because I get his name wrong -- or does God know my heart?

Does anybody think the God of all life rejects my prayer because I get his name wrong -- or does God know my heart?
It is an interesting question...and would be interesting to hear everyone's perspective within their belief.

For me no, but I don't have a personal G!d being.

Although I don't always think prayers.all come.back in the fashion we wish.

I count my blessons...count them one by one.

Reactions: RJM
With respect to the OP, "Sin of the World", this from the home page, regarding
"Predestination".

"Protestant – Due to the nature of the Reformation, beliefs differ.
Conditional election is the belief that God chooses for eternal salvation those whom he foresees will have faith in Christ.
This belief emphasizes the importance of a person’s free will.
The counter-view is known as unconditional election, and is the belief that God chooses whomever he will, based solely on his purposes and apart from an individual’s free will.
Generally speaking Lutherans and Calvinists believe in unconditional election while Arminians believe in conditional election."

It is an interesting question...and would be interesting to hear everyone's perspective within their belief.

For me no, but I don't have a personal G!d being.

Although I don't always think prayers.all come.back in the fashion we wish.

I count my blessons...count them one by one.

My answer is no.
But I'm curious wil.
You say you don't believe in Him, yet you choose to abbreviate His name as you do.
Why?

But what do you believe?

I stated, with respect to the Catholics teaching about, "The Sin of the World".
Seems to me the Protestant ideology can have many variants, some of which tend to make them sound schizophrenic involving works, and God's grace.

I stated, with respect to the Catholics teaching about, "The Sin of the World".
Well reviewing this thread, you haven't really. You allude to it, then tangent off into your 'matrix' speculations, and you've lost the Catholic plot...

Seems to me the Protestant ideology can have many variants, some of which tend to make them sound schizophrenic involving works, and God's grace.
OK, bit too vague to discuss, really.

Well reviewing this thread, you haven't really. You allude to it, then tangent off into your 'matrix' speculations, and you've lost the Catholic speculations...

Not really. Just extended it, in explanation.

Back