Members that I Miss

Yes, I was wondering what had happened to him. I hope he is o.k.

He's doing fine, we had mail contact a couple of days ago.

Muslim woman, and another that was into mangoes, Tao equuis...

Many have moved on but their words remain on the page and in my head

Some of those words come up in my internal dialogue, causing me to finally understand Napolean Hills master mind group

@
Yez, we were left without anyone at the helm and RJ picked up the bullhorn and yelled stroke to keep cadence. He showed us we were not without a rudder, that our collective could continue

Hugz brother, wishing you and yours the best in the new year, and know that I am not laying on the couch taking up all the space so you don't return, but just keeping your seat warm!

@
Yez, we were left without anyone at the helm and RJ picked up the bullhorn and yelled stroke to keep cadence. He showed us we were not without a rudder, that our collective could continue
Yes, he helped enable the list to be what it is today, and is certainly deserving of his due.

Aww I wasn't missed! I recognize all those names and I'm happy to see you Wil and Thomas still here.. what happened to iBrian?
Welcome back, you seem to have gone on hiatus before my arrival here.

AFAIK Brian is active on a SciFi community nowadays. At leadt, that's what @RJM mentioned about him last year.

Aww I wasn't missed!
You and Dor were both missed, we just do not have the bandwidth to remember all!

The issues from my strokes are interesting some stuff I recall, some stuff I recall wrong, some stuff I don't recall at all.

Seeing your name opened floodgate, yet I could not recall Dors name at all, all the while knowing you had a husband who I had more than a few....interactions....lol

We don't see eye to eye; but it sure is great to come here and discuss it all.

You are loved Wil. I don't want anyone to think that Dor or myself ever held anything against anyone with a different belief. We may be intolerant of other paths to God but we are very tolerant of the people on those other paths. ❤️

When IO performs as we're supposed to, it is fantastic in polishing jewels ...

I remain because over the years it's worn away my sharper edges – and continues to do so – being jumbled around by the likes of Wil – we had some epic handbagging sessions in the day – has made me a better man today than I was when I rocked up here, and there's a lot of other names, not just his ...

Like to think that he and I as Old Farts of IO have earned our seats round the campfire.

Back