Just Call Me George

JustGeorge

Reaction score
Hi all!

I'm new to these forums, and thought I would say hello. I look forward to interacting, discussing, and learning here with you all. :)

I am a homemaker who likes reading, herding cats, and eating more cake than what is probably good for me.

See you around the boards!

Medium .. but the grass was long.
Consider yourself fortunate! I've got but a tiny patch for a yard, and I've been struggling to get grass to grow for two years. We're having some come up this spring, after having loaded it with grass seed late in the fall, but I anticipate other plants will spring up, as I've been dumping birdseed all over the place.

I don't think we'll mow; maybe knock free a path and have a small sitting area in the back. The front yard is also tiny, and due to a large maple its so shady grass is patchy and grows slowly.

Welcome again, thanks for introducing yourself!

Enjoying a Monday off work (it's Labour Day where I live), with lovely weather. I don't have a garden, but went for a nice walk in the meadows and marshes up here by the sea.

See you in the forums!

Hi all!

I'm new to these forums, and thought I would say hello. I look forward to interacting, discussing, and learning here with you all. :)

I am a homemaker who likes reading, herding cats, and eating more cake than what is probably good for me.

Herding cats, lol ;)
Welcome to our forums @JustGeorge

Consider yourself fortunate! I've got but a tiny patch for a yard, and I've been struggling to get grass to grow for two years. We're having some come up this spring, after having loaded it with grass seed late in the fall, but I anticipate other plants will spring up, as I've been dumping birdseed all over the place.

I don't think we'll mow; maybe knock free a path and have a small sitting area in the back. The front yard is also tiny, and due to a large maple its so shady grass is patchy and grows slowly.
At least you have a yard .. some people only have a car port.

I have nowhere to park a car, as I live on a main bus route.
It's an old house in the town centre. Back garden is OK.

Welcome again, thanks for introducing yourself!

Enjoying a Monday off work (it's Labour Day where I live), with lovely weather. I don't have a garden, but went for a nice walk in the meadows and marshes up here by the sea.

See you in the forums!
Enjoy your day off! A walk sounds excellent.
Herding cats, lol ;)
Welcome to our forums @JustGeorge
Its said it can't be done, but one just has to learn the proper calls...
At least you have a yard .. some people only have a car port.

I have nowhere to park a car, as I live on a main bus route.
It's an old house in the town centre. Back garden is OK.
Absolutely. I've lived in a situation like that...

We've got a tiny and ancient little garage that its hard to maneuver in and out of(I sure can't do it). I store my old truck in it, and park on the road as many in this area do(which is low traffic and quiet).

Reactions: RJM
Hi all!

How creepy is this - I haven't looked in on this forum for ages and today I decide to check in and here you are joining today! It's no secret that my chief concerns involve cats and cake too. ;)

Back