The Wilderness

I like desolate landscapes, but I'm not sure that's wilderness ... I envisage a scape without feature, without a fix ... a vista of uncertainty.
I always thought wilderness referred to large stretches unsettled territory, vast countryside, anywhere.
In North America, it's like like you can still find in parts of Canada, in the North Country in NYS and in large parts of the American West.

I always thought wilderness referred to large stretches unsettled territory, vast countryside, anywhere.
In North America, it's like like you can still find in parts of Canada, in the North Country in NYS and in large parts of the American West.
I consider my story with SDA as being in the wilderness.. spiritually anyways! 😉

Why 40 years? 40 is a significant number in the Bible.
The number 40 represents 40 weeks of pregnancy.

The Wilderness represents the Womb of the Earth Mother.

The Tabernacle represented the Zygote that birthed the nation of Israel.

Look for the Codes...

Numbers 11:11-12
"And Moses said unto the LORD, Wherefore hast thou afflicted thy servant? and wherefore have I not found favour in thy sight, that thou layest the burden of all this people upon me? Have I conceived all this people? have I begotten them, that thou shouldest say unto me, Carry them in thy bosom, as a nursing father beareth the sucking child, unto the land which thou swarest unto their fathers?"

The Exodus story is about Conception and Birth.

Because the people did the golden calf thing...

The Golden Calf represented Hathor, the 'Earth Mother' and Uterus...

Moses brought the 'Seed' (Word of God) down to his Wife but found her 'playing the Harlot'...

mhp-0551.jpg

Mountains in the Bible represent the Male Generative Principle.

I believe Isaac, Abraham's son, had a half-brother, Ismael, by Sarah's handmaid Hagar. Islam was a long time yet to come.

Most Christians have no idea how important these verses are to understanding the entire Bible...

Galatians 4:22-26
"For it is written, that Abraham had two sons, the one by a bondmaid, the other by a freewoman. But he who was of the bondwoman was born after the flesh; but he of the freewoman was by promise. Which things are an allegory: for these are the two covenants; the one from the mount Sinai, which gendereth to bondage, which is Agar. For this Agar is mount Sinai in Arabia, and answereth to Jerusalem which now is, and is in bondage with her children. But Jerusalem which is above is free, which is the mother of us all."

Hagar = Old Testament/Earthly Jerusalem
Sarah = New Testament/Heavenly Jerusalem

The two cities are being related to two *Women*. Why? Look at the verses carefully.

Hagar gives birth to Children of Bondage
Sarah gives birth to Children of Freedom

Another way of putting it...

Earthly Jerusalem gives birth to Children of Bondage
Heavenly Jerusalem gives birth to Children of Freedom

Long story short, the two cities represent two Wombs...

The Earthly Womb gives birth to a body of corruption, i.e., the Human Race as it is.
The Heavenly Womb gives birth to a body of incorruption, i.e., the Glorified Body

The entire Bible is about Eugenics told in euphemisms. Most people have no idea.

1 Sarah.png

Pits represent the Female Generative Principle.

Mountains point up, Pits point down...

Logo.png

Their union of course produces the symbol in the center. The symbol is part Circle, part Square, joined together.

'Squaring the Circle'.

Mystery Babylon 'sits' on the Mountain as a euphemism for procreation, giving birth to the various Antichrists throughout history.

New Jerusalem also 'sits' on the Mountain as a euphemism for procreation, giving birth to the Saved in Heaven...

Mountains.png

The Lamb that is at the 'head' of the 'Mountain' is representative of Abraham's Seed, the so called 'Rock'...

The water-giving rock is used as a symbol of Christ in 1 Corinthians 10:4. The rock was struck in Exodus 17:6, just like Christ was crucified once (Hebrews 7:27). Moses’ speaking to the rock in Numbers 20 could have been meant as a picture of prayer. Jesus was “struck” once, and He continues to provide living water to those who pray in faith to Him.

Rocks in the Bible are euphemism for Male Seed (Sperm) and Testicles...

Deuteronomy 23:1 (KJV)
"He that is wounded in the stones, or hath his privy member cut off, shall not enter into the congregation of the LORD."

Deuteronomy 23:1 (English Standard Version)
"No one whose testicles are crushed or whose male organ is cut off shall enter the assembly of the LORD."

That is why Abraham's Seed is referred to as a 'Rock'...

Isaiah 51:1
"Hearken to me, ye that follow after righteousness, ye that seek the LORD: look unto the rock whence ye are hewn, and to the hole of the pit whence ye are digged."

Sarah's Womb is referred to as a 'Pit'.

Moses was supposed to speak to the Rock because again, a Rock is meant to represent DNA, as in the Word Made Flesh. The 'Stone with Seven Eyes' is a Nucleobase...

SW7E - Sm.png

The Ten Commandments represent Nucleobases as well...

Moses Base-Pairs.png

What did Jesus say?

Luke 8:11
"Now the parable is this: The seed is the word of God."

mhp-0584.png

Jesus is the Word, the Nucleobase, the Rock, Abraham's Seed...

mhp-0767.png

The Scroll with Seven Seals is a book of Genomes. It is a 'Seed Bank' in the form of information.

God is letting the Human Race know exactly what is wrong, and how it will be corrected, down to the Quantum Level, in precise detail.

What is that giant phallus that Moses just climbed down? Yes, it is Mount Sinai...

Did you see the Law superimposed on the 'Two Stones'? Lol... come on Christians. Wake up!!!

The Golden Calf... Woman...

Just for clarification it was Jacob who was named Israel.

Why?

Answer...

Isaiah 41:14
"Fear not, thou worm Jacob, and ye men of Israel; I will help thee, saith the LORD, and thy redeemer, the Holy One of Israel."

**CODE**

Worm = DNA/SEED. The 'Serpent' on the 'Pole'.

Jesus is a Worm?!?!?

Yes, the WORD MADE FLESH...

mhp-0700.jpg

And God said to him, "I am God Almighty ; be fruitful and increase in number.

Be *fruitful*.

Eugenics!!! <--- The Powers That Be are hiding this from everyone.

They do not want folks to be grafted into the Olive Tree... aka... Gene Spliced into the Blood of the Lamb...

Two Witnesses Chromosome.png

Two Chromatids shall become one flesh...

two sticks.jpg

Most Christians have no idea how important these verses are to understanding the entire Bible...

Galatians 4:22-26
"For it is written, that Abraham had two sons, the one by a bondmaid, the other by a freewoman. But he who was of the bondwoman was born after the flesh; but he of the freewoman was by promise. Which things are an allegory: for these are the two covenants; the one from the mount Sinai, which gendereth to bondage, which is Agar. For this Agar is mount Sinai in Arabia, and answereth to Jerusalem which now is, and is in bondage with her children. But Jerusalem which is above is free, which is the mother of us all."

Hagar = Old Testament/Earthly Jerusalem
Sarah = New Testament/Heavenly Jerusalem

The two cities are being related to two *Women*. Why? Look at the verses carefully.

Hagar gives birth to Children of Bondage
Sarah gives birth to Children of Freedom

Another way of putting it...

Earthly Jerusalem gives birth to Children of Bondage
Heavenly Jerusalem gives birth to Children of Freedom

Long story short, the two cities represent two Wombs...

The Earthly Womb gives birth to a body of corruption, i.e., the Human Race as it is.
The Heavenly Womb gives birth to a body of incorruption, i.e., the Glorified Body

The entire Bible is about Eugenics told in euphemisms. Most people have no idea.

That's an interpretation of an ethnical Jew about 40CE.
Read the original tradition of the Torah:

Genesis 21:13.18-21 (JPS 2006)

As for the son of the slave-woman, I will make a nation of him, too, for he is your seed.”
Come, lift up the boy and hold him by the hand, for I will make a great nation of him.”
Then God opened her eyes and she saw a well of water. She went and filled the skin with water, and let the boy drink.
God was with the boy and he grew up; he dwelt in the wilderness and became skilled with a bow.
He lived in the wilderness of Paran; and his mother got a wife for him from the land of Egypt.

The number 40 represents 40 weeks of pregnancy.
Edit: I misread 40 days in my first post. In fact, we actually find the number 40 for a fasting period of 40 days and 40 years for the Exodus. But where do you find 40 weeks?
The Wilderness represents the Womb of the Earth Mother.

The Tabernacle represented the Zygote that birthed the nation of Israel.

Look for the Codes...

Numbers 11:11-12
"And Moses said unto the LORD, Wherefore hast thou afflicted thy servant? and wherefore have I not found favour in thy sight, that thou layest the burden of all this people upon me? Have I conceived all this people? have I begotten them, that thou shouldest say unto me, Carry them in thy bosom, as a nursing father beareth the sucking child, unto the land which thou swarest unto their fathers?"

The Exodus story is about Conception and Birth.

The Golden Calf represented Hathor, the 'Earth Mother' and Uterus...

Moses brought the 'Seed' (Word of God) down to his Wife but found her 'playing the Harlot'...

You seem to love to read the texts as sexual metaphors.

Mount Sinai exists and there has been an old Semitic culture in the time of Abraham. It was not as dry as today, and there was a copper mine.

The wilderness existed as well. It's the place to withdraw and meditate.

In Num 11:11-12, the bosom and the children are the image for the care of the people whom Moses lead, not the other way around (that the people is the image of the bosom...)

Last edited:
Edit: I misread 40 days in my first post. In fact, we actually find the number 40 for a fasting period of 40 days and 40 years for the Exodus. But where do you find 40 weeks?

You seem to love to read the texts as sexual metaphors.

Mount Sinai exists and there has been an old Semitic culture in the time of Abraham. It was not as dry as today, and there was a copper mine.

The wilderness existed as well. It's the place to withdraw and meditate.

In Num 11:11-12, the bosom and the children are the image for the care of the people whom Moses lead, not the other way around (that the people is the image of the bosom...)

Indeed, well worth a visit. I was there in the 1970s with some friends and had a great meditation.

But where do you find 40 weeks?
I think it's the 40 weeks of pregnancy that he sees as part of the larger pattern.
The reproductive metaphors are interesting. Not sure I'm completely sold on it, but allegories and seeing beneath the surface is always extremely interesting.

Back