What happens when God enters a life

then they just have never looked at humanity.
You want to look at humanity, and show us what you know
Or have us look at humanity and see what you see
To help us see what you recognize in human nature that we are blind to
To help us see all that we have missed

Share with us more about what you have read about
Evolutionary psychology
Competition and achievement (example biographies of Olympic hopefuls, candidates for office, or anywhere else competitive good times are had)
The history of warfare, including but not limited to conquest and colonialism
Economics oh yes ECONOMICS
Cognitive science... to linguistics... to human communication
To the history of industry and technology
Addictions and gambling
Grief and loss

Draw parallels with spiritual texts that you know so well

That will be SOMETHING!!
Coming from you and your unique insights, seeing all we do not see, that will RULE!!
I look forward to your presentation

your entry into the group, an experiment
Were we the control group? Was another group the control group?
What was your methodology?
What was your hypothesis?
What was your conclusion again?
That you couldn't open our eyes?
Interesting.
I just started with a blank slate. I am always looking for answers about people, what makes them tick. Some of the people here were hurt somewhere along their journey and affect their beliefs. I know that I don't know everyone here, but statements reveal much. It did not start as a experiment but proceeded to become more of one as the journey developed. I have only been here 15 days, and have once again validated my belief. But it is as it is. This entire development about having eyes but can not see is a Biblical concept, not mine. Most people think the they have something with what they believe and that is true in most cases. But when it comes to God and what the Bible states, it all changes. It's God who opens eyes. I don't understand it just like I don't understand God. But I do believe that everyone is given a chance to see that God exists. The parable of the sower supports this. People would disagree with me, but this is what I have sorted out from the Bible texts. There is also this amazing verse from Hebrews:

Hebrews 6:4 For in the case of those who have once been enlightened and have tasted of the heavenly gift and have been made partakers of the Holy Spirit, 5 and have tasted the good word of God and the powers of the age to come,6 and then have fallen away, it is impossible to renew them again to repentance, since they again crucify to themselves the Son of God and put Him to open shame.

New American Standard Bible: 1995 Update (La Habra, CA: The Lockman Foundation, 1995), Heb 6:4–6.

You want to look at humanity, and show us what you know
Or have us look at humanity and see what you see
To help us see what you recognize in human nature that we are blind to
To help us see all that we have missed
Once again, missing the point, but I do understand. Just about everyone views humanity and life differently. My only mission here was to see if anyone would think that they believed lies. period! I have been told by people that I "don't understand" and so I ask explain. Then I try to sort out what I discover as truth or a lie and then move on, either changing my opinion or not. It's all that simple to me. I don't know if you know this, most people will sit in the same seat or section of a meeting, I am talking about churches right now, but it is usually common in most places where people gather. Last Sunday, I sat in a different section of the church that I attend an was asked, "what are you doing over here?" It was a silly question to me. People become slaves of habit and beliefs. Both can be dangerous and have spilled much blood over the course of time. Everyone believes that they have the truth, I simply don't believe that, even about my self. History has proven me correct. At death it all becomes too late for anyone. "you don't know what you know until you know what you didn't know"

Coming from you and your unique insights, seeing all we do not see, that will RULE!!
I look forward to your presentation
Intelligence has never made anyone wise, just intelligent and maybe even stupid. The older I get, the more I discover what I don't know. I am a curious person poking a bear.

Teddy bear?
Oh, i guess I hit post before finishing something. Silly me. I don't even remember what the thought was.
Here's a fresh thought: Curious bears poking other curious bears themselves become pokable bears.
Circle of life.

Last edited:
Back