Inspiration

Why would God create mankind and put him on the earth and say, have at it. No, God walked with Adam in the Garden. Adam must have had many questions, just like we still do today.
I have said all along that we all believe lies.
The book is meta for you and metaphor me.
It was meant to be discerned from the mythology allegory and parables...OT and new in my opinion, your mileage obviously varies. If ya read ANY of the Bible as.literal fact (which I dont) it surely should not be the first book, nor the last (heaven forbid, lol) again all my opinion...

I think I get more mileage out of it as a hybrid...heehee...but whatever floats your boat.

Look I know many of us are dying old dinosaurs with archaic notions of grandeur...but these old weeds should not spread seeds to drown out future fruit...

The book is meta for you and metaphor me.
"a figure of speech in which a term or phrase is applied to something to which it is not literally applicable in order to suggest a resemblance, as in “A mighty fortress is our God.”" (dictionary.com) Now that is a metaphor! Anthropomorphism, another term you might like that has very little to do with the direct moral teachings from the message of the Bible. You see what you want to see, not what is there.

We are all sinners .. does that mean that we should discard the law, and freely commit sins?
It is true that faith saves .. but not if one does not act upon it.
Pray and pay the poor tax should get me to the "Garden flowing with rivers underneath"

Can you tell us if your devil is advancing over the hill from your high horse sire?
I don't see it that way. That is the devil I mean. I certainly don't run around like Flip Wilson, "the devil made me do it". At least I think that it was Flip.

Nope that was Geraldine, his cross dressing drag character whom you enjoyed so much you quote.
Really!!!!! One quote and this is what I get from you. I am starting to feel like you don't like me anymore. 🥸

Back