No false prophet will be established in Israel

The Muslims were required to defend themselves .. against any who plotted against them.

Any extreme rhetoric is a sign of hatred. Hatred spreads in wars .. economic or otherwise.
Muslims, Jews and Christians have lived together relatively peacefully in Jerusalem for centuries.

The World Wars established a 'new order' in the Middle East, and its balance has been eroded.
You're here at the wrong time and completely missing the point. He claimed that these deaths were "metaphors". He also said that Muhammad always lived in peace with the Jews. This battle and battle cry are evidence that this is not the case. Did I say that Muhammad was not defending himself? No. Did I say Jews died? Yes. Did Tony claim that they "chose" to die and that their deaths were just "metaphors"? Also yes. Did he lie about his claims? Also yes.

Lying for your faith is okay? I asked very straightforward questions. You have either ignored them, deflected them, or lied. So you believe that the patriarchs such as Noah and Moses are alive today. You lied and said you never said such a thing. I pointed it out again and you ignored it. You said that Jews chose death and that the deaths of people in scripture are just metaphor. You said you never said such a thing. I pointed it out again that you truly did say such a thing. You lied.

Your lies are here for all of us to see. The only spirit that defends lying, that I am aware of, is not a very good one. Makes me wonder what is behind your curtain.
God help us all. You have spun all the conversations to suit your agenda.

I am out of here.

God help us all. You have spun all the conversations to suit your agenda.

I am out of here.
My "agenda" is very simple. If someone says something, I simply ask them to back up the bold claim and, at the very least, please do explain it to me.

Are the prophets of old alive in Israel today? Did the Jews in scripture choose to die? Was their death just a "metaphor". These are statements that you made. I am simply asking for an explanation for your quotes.

Are the prophets of old alive in Israel today? Did the Jews in scripture choose to die? Was their death just a "metaphor". These are statements that you made. I am simply asking for an explanation for your quotes.
Their being alive seems to be a metaphore, giving Bahaollah a resurrection. I do not know if Muhammad is in Israel.

Their being alive seems to be a metaphore, giving Bahaollah a resurrection. I do not know if Muhammad is in Israel.
If you weren't following along, my first criticism of the claim that the Ezekiel prophecy had been "fulfilled" was that the prophecy also entails the prophets of old being resurrected and living in Israel. Tony told me that he had personally met them face to face. When pressed, he changed his tone and accused me of being dishonest. "Face to face" is quite the metaphor! But thanks for contributing.

If you weren't following along, my first criticism of the claim that the Ezekiel prophecy had been "fulfilled" was that the prophecy also entails the prophets of old being resurrected and living in Israel. Tony told me that he had personally met them face to face. When pressed, he changed his tone and accused me of being dishonest. "Face to face" is quite the metaphor! But thanks for contributing.
That is delusional, this is fabricating what people say and as I offered you do that often and it is exhausting.

You are not understanding what is said.

I see it is wise for me to put you on ignore now, this is fruitless discussion.

Goodbye.

That is delusional, this is fabricating what people say and as I offered you do that often and it is exhausting.

You are not understanding what is said.

I see it is wise for me to put you on ignore now, this is fruitless discussion.

Goodbye.
Twice I replied to the original post of you making this claim. Many times you have accused me of being delusional and fabricating what you say. We all see what you said. So maybe I should give you some spiritual advice.

"We beseech Him—exalted be He—to aid every one to become the essence of truthfulness, and to draw nigh unto Him."

Bahá’u’lláh, Epistle to the Son of the Wolf

Perhaps rather than arguing about a misunderstanding, someone might like to raise a specific point to ask about so it might get a clearer answer than if multiple points are being discussed at the same time? :)

Perhaps rather than arguing about a misunderstanding, someone might like to raise a specific point to ask about so it might get a clearer answer than if multiple points are being discussed at the same time? :)
I tried. Every time I brought us back to a statement that was made by him, he would deny he said such a thing... even when I replied to the original statement as evidence. But of course, you could probably repeat your statement in most of our threads. I'm amazed how off topic we get here.

Back