No false prophet will be established in Israel

God is Justice, God's Commandment is thou shall not kill.

So all Biblical and othe Scriptures about killing are spiritual metephor.

Thus Metephor needs to be explored in greater detail and in the context of God's Laws.

Regards Tony
So death to the Jews is a "metaphor"? Do tell!

God is Justice, God's Commandment is thou shall not kill.

So all Biblical and othe Scriptures about killing are spiritual metephor.

Thus Metephor needs to be explored in greater detail and in the context of God's Laws.

Regards Tony
Research the Hebrew version of thou shall not kill. English really is a horrible language to translate to. It changes everything you said in this post.

This is mathematical BS. I am sure your uneducated 19th Century Iranian 'Manifestation of Allah' fulfilled more than 8 prophecies.
All end of ages prophecies in fact, that gives excellent probability that Baha'u'llah is as claimed.

Regards Tony

Research the Hebrew version of thou shall not kill. English really is a horrible language to translate to. It changes everything you said in this post.
I see it does not change anything, again an interpretation and use of the words, as it is a law based instruction, thus do not kill is not to carry out unlawful killing. God allows capital punishment, but says we can change that to life imprisonment.

Regrading Tony

So death to the Jews is a "metaphor"? Do tell!
Yes it is their own choices that placed death upon themselves, the rejection of Jesus is death.

You see the same metephor throughout all scriptures as true life is that of faith and sacrifice of self, rejection of the Messenger and gross materialism is death.

Regards Tony

Yes it is their own choices that placed death upon themselves, the rejection of Jesus is death.

You see the same metephor throughout all scriptures as true life is that of faith and sacrifice of self, rejection of the Messenger and gross materialism is death.

Regards Tony
They were rejecting Muhammad as a prophet, so he had them killed. So did God "metaphorically" kill people during the flood?

The jews choices were their own chosen death. Yes the flood, the animals and the ark were a metephor.

Regards Tony
Wow! So they didn't die either. Were the Jews who died in the Holocaust also a metaphor? Are the Jews who were kidnapped, tortured, raped, and killed recently also a metaphor?

I notice that you dodged your prophets claim again. I guess Moses in Israel was just a metaphor too.

Wow! So they didn't die either. Were the Jews who died in the Holocaust also a metaphor? Are the Jews who were kidnapped, tortured, raped, and killed recently also a metaphor?

I notice that you dodged your prophets claim again. I guess Moses in Israel was just a metaphor too.
There is no point discussing this with you.

All the best.

God allows capital punishment, but says we can change that to life imprisonment.

Regrading Tony
No, He does not.

..unless of course you are paying for it .. are you?
..and it is oppression, if you don't treat prisoners in a humane way.

How much should govt. spend on the poorest in society?
..and how much on serial killers / rapists?
Hmmm.

No, He does not.

..unless of course you are paying for it .. are you?
..and it is oppression, if you don't treat prisoners in a humane way.
In the Kitáb-i-Aqdas God has given the death penalty for Murder and Arson, with the option of imprisonment.

Regards Tony

In the Kitáb-i-Aqdas God has given the death penalty for Murder and Arson, with the option of imprisonment.
There are scores of would-be-prophets with their writings.

Qur'an is dictated by Angel Gabriel .. "I will put my words in his mouth" - Deuteronomy.
It is just too easy for people to attempt to abrogate it .. G-d is the best of planners.
Those that stick to the Qur'an cannot go wrong.

"The people of the book will recognize this Scripture, as they recognize their own sons" - Qur'an

There are scores of would-be-prophets with their writings.

Qur'an is dictated by Angel Gabriel .. "I will put my words in his mouth" - Deuteronomy.
It is just too easy for people to attempt to abrogate it .. G-d is the best of planners.
Those that stick to the Qur'an cannot go wrong.

"The people of the book will recognize this Scripture, as they recognize their own sons" - Qur'an
The Quran allows for the death penalty as well.

Regards Tony

I offer we can see passages such as this OP is discussing, as a way to clarify the oneness of religion.

All the Abrahamic prophets are established in Israel, the message of Jesus Christ is established in Israel, the Message of Muhammad is established in Israel, the Messages of the Bab and Baha'u'llah are established in Israel.

Both the Quran and the Baha'i Writings have brought all True Prophets to Israel by establishing their names in the Word given by God.

There is no excuse for humanity not to be united. Adam, Noah, Abraham, Krishna, Moses, Zoroaster, Buddha, Jesus Christ, Muhammad, the Bab and Baha'u'llah (To name a few) are now all the focus of our worship of God from God's appointed centre of Faith, around which all the Names of God's Chosen Ones revolve.

There is no excuse for humanity not to embrace Deuteronomy 30:3-5

"3 That then the Lord thy God will turn thy captivity, and have compassion upon thee, and will return and gather thee from all the nations, whither the Lord thy God hath scattered thee.

4 If any of thine be driven out unto the outmost parts of heaven, from thence will the Lord thy God gather thee, and from thence will he fetch thee:

5 And the Lord thy God will bring thee into the land which thy fathers possessed, and thou shalt possess it; and he will do thee good, and multiply thee above thy fathers."

The promisses given by God have been materialised.

Zechariah 12:3 On that day, when all the nations of the earth are gathered against her, I will make Jerusalem an immovable rock for all the nations. All who try to move it will injure themselves."

That is what I see. Regards Tony

There is no point discussing this with you.

All the best.
If you make a claim and can't stand by it, then you shouldn't be discussing this with anyone!

If you honestly believe that murdered people "choose" to be murdered and that being killed is just "a metaphor", then you really might need to take a long look in that mirror.

If you make a claim and can't stand by it, then you shouldn't be discussing this with anyone!

If you honestly believe that murdered people "choose" to be murdered and that being killed is just "a metaphor", then you really might need to take a long look in that mirror.
How you reply to this subject indicates you have not remotely understood what was offered, or more likely, you like playing games.

Either way, I am not here to make you pursue these topics in a just and reasonable way.

Regards Tony

Back