What do you look like?

YO-ELEVEN-11 said:
Sorry in Love, I missed that thread. Point it how and let me have a look see.

I was kiddin' with you, my friend:). The thread is yours in Belief and Spirituality.;)

InPeace,
InLove

InLove said:
I was kiddin' with you, my friend:). The thread is yours in Belief and Spirituality.;)

InPeace,
InLove

LOL

oh ok... I get it now......

<<<<< Steps back to avoid the lightening strike...LOL

:)
ROTFL

Yeah...no trout...too bad. It showed up for about 45 minutes and then stopped (?). LOL...I saw the thread and was searching for a picture of myself on my computer. When I couldn't find a single picture, I figured I'd post a trout that I had caught. Joke gone wrong...:rolleyes:

-jiii

wil said:
I M not a msg txtr I h8 it, Im t% old, bt I c U R XLNT @ it.

I don't evn hav a cel phn, so I'm a no vice. I'm vry adaptbl

I know it's illegal to discuss such issues in the lounge, but isn't it interesting that ancient Hebrew is kind of like an abbreviated texting language since it really has no vowells, and uses only consonants with emphasis marks in place of vowells ?

flow....;)

Finally got around to this...I hope it works

Attachments

• jackie's folder 206.gif
    jackie's folder 206.gif
    38 KB · Views: 437
Faithfulservant said:
yeah..His name is Boo lol
Must be a Halloween kitty. :D My black cat was named Stormy. If I'm ever tempted to get another pet after our dog it will be another black cat.

you cant quite make it out but his face is squashed like a persian... and his eyes are yellow and so striking his fur is so soft too like black silk. Hes a mutt his mom was my cat also I adopted her when she was a stray and pregnant.. she was a calico and he was the first born of that litter.

Nice picture, Faithful--first one I've seen on here "in the round". I have a beautiful black kitty as well.

Now for Dor's pic, coming soon, right?

InPeace,
InLove

InLove said:
Nice picture, Faithful--first one I've seen on here "in the round". I have a beautiful black kitty as well.

Now for Dor's pic, coming soon, right?

InPeace,
InLove
They keep trying but for some reason the camera always breaks.:p

Nice to see you humanised Faithfulservant - I could say more, but I don't want to make you blush. :)

*Faithfulservent and her black "manager" get a thorough investigation by the IF :kitty: delegation before they scatter to take care of their business around the forum*

Faithfulservent: your photo reminds me that I should get a new photo taken myself to post and how much I miss all of my previous managers (including Jakie [a black longhair], Black Sabbath [a black shorthair], Lady Ashley [a black longhair] and Shadow Kibblesbane [a black shorthair].)

Your "manager" is welcome to stroll around the :kitty: area whenever he wants. :)

Phyllis Sidhe_Uaine

Back