What do you look like?

"Faithful"

Wonderful picture. You look somewhat like my daughter, but she's a California blonde. She gave me an all black farm kitty years ago that we named "minky". Kind of feral, but she eventually domesticated.

We moved her to the big city when I had a work transfer and she was ecstatic being an outdoor kitty there, when she wanted to be. My second wife was a great seamstress and she made her a rhinestone collar since she was now a city cat. She kept it on for a couple of years before some neighborhood tough guys relieved her of her jewels. But she looked so elegant strolling down the sidewalk past the front of the elegant three story city center townhouses. Meowwwwerrrr!

Good girl Minky.

flow....:cool:

Dor said:
They keep trying but for some reason the camera always breaks.:p

Ah, nuts. Take a picture. Not like it's capturing your soul...is it?

you couldn't do worse (look like a smurf, like me)...

Q:

I'm with you on the camera thing and agree with East African and Native American beliefs. There are enough beings trying to steal my soul without helping them along by passing my pic around. Doncha' just love superstitions ? So deliciously confusing.

flow....:rolleyes:

Here is
JoeMSN3.jpg

what I look like on a good day ......... :)

flowperson said:
Q:

I'm with you on the camera thing and agree with East African and Native American beliefs. There are enough beings trying to steal my soul without helping them along by passing my pic around. Doncha' just love superstitions ? So deliciously confusing.

flow....:rolleyes:

sneak it in your avatar square...lol.

You know, for such a young person...Postmaster was quite wise in starting this thread.

Well, I used to have a pic as an avatar, but since I don't any more, and I guess I look different than I did then anyway...

curvesssss_2.jpg

I don't know why it's so large and proudly displaying its blurriness. Too lazy/indifferent to Photoshop. :(

sara[h]ng said:
Well, I used to have a pic as an avatar, but since I don't any more, and I guess I look different than I did then anyway...

I don't know why it's so large and proudly displaying its blurriness. Too lazy/indifferent to Photoshop. :(

your hair is longer and lighter than before. You also had your head tipped to the side a bit.

It is nice to see you humanised Sara.

A new resurgence on the pix front...nice to 'meet' you all!

going from your cyberbits of thought to your pixelated cellves...lends a little more info to mix...

Nice pic, Sarah - good to see you humanised, too. :)

This is the only picture I have of myself currently....

*queue the stunned gold fish....*

:eek: !!!!!!!!! heh

http://www.geocities.com/fyougivemeaname/septdec.jpg

Thats the only pic I got ;/ I got short hair there too lol...... :p Bit late about the "pink" comment.... Mission Hair seek and destroy has been accomplished. I guess, if you invert the image you get a slightly clearer picture of me... ;\

Back