What do you look like?

When I picture someone it is not about hair colour, body shape etc but more about an overall impression of persona, the temperament of someone I find is usually apparent in their picture. This is what I meant. Though you do also have fine physical attributes ;)

I agree and I also have a feeling (impression)about their aura/energy/inner being that I cannot describe in words. Somehow the picture of that individual matches that "feeling" and sometimes it doesn't; however, it is fun to "see" what everyone looks like anyway. :)

When I picture someone it is not about hair colour, body shape etc but more about an overall impression of persona, the temperament of someone I find is usually apparent in their picture. This is what I meant. Though you do also have fine physical attributes ;)

Just goes to show you how sensitive I am. I thought she was a dude. :eek:

theboys.jpg

That was from my platonic pics folder! Dont make me get the hetro ones out! You might find them disturbing :p

The Aliens that were making a crop circle right that moment took it.
sure they were.
You are just making like the artful dodger.
I don't find pics of corn pollinating all that disturbing, so I am not sure what you were all worried about.:p

Back