What do you look like?

And one from pohaikawahine:

Good to see you humanised at last. :)

Attachments

• Fay.JPG
    Fay.JPG
    13.8 KB · Views: 531
Hi POH!

nice pic of yourself & a great happy smile. glad to see my parsha pal in real life. we will have to do some wine tasting together soon.
much obliged.

Welina and Aloha nui loa!:)

Finally have a digital picture of myself. I'm a bit windblown as it was taken after three hours in the hull of a catamaran, but other than that it looks just like me (unfortuantely :) ).

lunamoth

Last edited:
And now for the cute members of the family. This is their father's idea of getting them settled down for bed. :D lunamoth

Last edited:
lunamoth said:
Finally have a digital picture of myself. I'm a bit windblown as it was taken after three hours in the hull of a catamaran, but other than that it looks just like me (unfortuantely :) ).

lunamoth

that is not you. it is your twin sister:)
nice pic Luna...happy & smiling indeed.
you remind me a lot of the girl with my company who lives in Tenessee.
real cute kids too. i bet they love their mama.

i wish i could have those palms.

lunamoth said:

lunamoth

Ahem...the "sailor's look" is never unfortunate...it is a blessing from God. :rolleyes: :cool: ;)

I see in the kid's photos, that one is a Paul McCartney inclined (left handed guitarist)?

v/r

Q

lunamoth said:
the sailor's look is the fortunate part...

LOL, self depreciation, is for cars...:D

Besides, everybody knows God loves sailors...

:D You're pretty, Luna.

Maybe I should try fun before sleep! I bet it makes for a great morning after...:D

truthseeker said:

Maybe I should try fun before sleep! I bet it makes for a great morning after...:D

Or at least a great sleep the night through (sailing is alot of work, and adrenaline rush)...sometimes cuddling is best after, for about two days (must allow for the muscle aches to go away). :D

lunamoth said:
people tell me that all the time.

luna

what? that you remind them of a girl in Tenn?
or that you remind them of Juanita.
any way, you do look like Juanita. we call her JJ.

Bandit said:
what? that you remind them of a girl in Tenn?
or that you remind them of Juanita.
any way, you do look like Juanita. we call her JJ.

It was my attempt at a joke. :)

But actually, I really do have a lot of people telling me I remind them of their friend's cousin's in-law once-removed.

luna

truthseeker said:
Blush. Thank you truth--my hub thinks so anyway. :D

Usually up to seven pm anything that wears them out is good, but by 7:30 I'm moving into soft music and quiet stories. I like to be sipping my tea by 8 pm. Note the time on the clock in the photo.

luna

*lunamoth finds a lunamoth perched on her bare toe, then is inundated with lunamoths, the only part left bare is her face*

Nice to see you, even sans lunamoths. :)

Phyllis Sidhe_Uaine

Phyllis Sidhe_Uaine said:
*lunamoth finds a lunamoth perched on her bare toe, then is inundated with lunamoths, the only part left bare is her face*

Nice to see you, even sans lunamoths. :)

Phyllis Sidhe_Uaine

I try to go nowhere without them. We're really quite attached now. :D

luna

Back