What do you look like?

Käthe said:
Ok, I'll give it a try. Seems I always have to use the same photo on every BBS because I allow so few pics taken of myself.

View attachment 212

BTW, I'm doing something-or-other with food at a party in this pic - I'm usually to be found fussing with food.

hi Kathe:) . great pic in your party dress. you kind of remind me of my cousin Shirley.

9Harmony said:
here's a recent one of me. if this works.

hi Harmony:)
i dont think we have officialy met. very pretty if i may say. you look a lot like my brothers wife Shelly.

lunamoth said:
Great to see you Amy/Harmony and Kathe!

Amy, I am envious of those fields of green behind you!

lunamoth

Hi there!

actually, when i said recent picture...it was last summer. (it's the most recent one i have. not a big fan of pictures of myself)

right now the fields are brown and bare, but the forecast has 2 feet of snow in it, so next week it will be white out. <sigh> i suppose since March came in like a lamb it's bound to go out like a lion. lol!

love & light, Amy

Bandit said:
hi Harmony:)
i dont think we have officialy met. very pretty if i may say. you look a lot like my brothers wife Shelly.

Hi Bandit, :)

Nice to meet you.

and thank you. :eek:

love & light, Amy

Greetings!

Let's see, I had someone ask me last year about a photo of myself, and I didn't have any. She said I should just take a picture of myself, and i obliged. Now if i could just find someone else to take a picture of me ... ;)

oneOfMe.jpg
-- Druweid

Here's a picture of me, philosophical style. Oh so serious. It looks a little funky because it's been "cartoonized." I like to be a cartoon.

Attachments

• cartoon charles sitting.jpg
    cartoon charles sitting.jpg
    86.4 KB · Views: 584
Great to see your pic, too, Pathless - we're all getting quite humanised now. :)

Ahhh what the heck...here's one of me, having my cake and eating it!!! (This is of me on my 29th birthday this year...if I tell people I'm 16 years they'd still believe me!) :p :D

having%20my%20cake%20and%20eating%20it%21.jpg

Inlove your thinking too much :D I'm simply on the left of your view to the picture, my original right when i was being taken. :D

Back