What do you look like?

lunamoth said:
It was my attempt at a joke. :)

But actually, I really do have a lot of people telling me I remind them of their friend's cousin's in-law once-removed.

luna

hee hee

how about Marlo Thomas, Pat Benatar or Mary Tyler Moore..or maybe the lead singer from Heart. (i dont know who is popular these days)
:)

Great pics - good to see you humanised at last. :)

As for getting the kids ready for bed by getting them hyped up - that's what dad's are for. :)

Hey there, Luna! Nice picture! I read the other responses, so I am not going to tell you that you and my best bud around here could be sisters. Nope--not going to tell you that:). You have lovely children and a nice smile, too. I am glad I saw this thread.

InLove said:
Hey there, Luna! Nice picture! I read the other responses, so I am not going to tell you that you and my best bud around here could be sisters. Nope--not going to tell you that:). You have lovely children and a nice smile, too. I am glad I saw this thread.

I actually like it that people say that to me. At least so far no one has said I remind them of their evil mother-in-law or anything. :) I think the commonality must have to with being a 13th generation American mutt.

I think my kids are adorable. Thank you all!

cheers,
luna

Me and my girls:

IMG_0242.JPG

Just for fun: I call this East meets West.

eastmeetswest.JPG

Chris

Great to see you both, China Cat Sunflower and Kiwimac. :)

Chris/China Cat,

I had no idea you were an Escher fan.

Or is that poster in the background a reflection of your wife's taste?

OK, so I'm a neophyte. I can't figure out how to post a pic here.

Description: Middle aged (50 in July), dark auburn short curlyish hair, tallish (5'9"), stocky, green eyes, and I *hate* photos being taken of myself.

Hi China Cat and Kiwi--good to see you!

Kathe, I will imagine you as the lovely Samantha from "Bewitched." :)

lunamoth

Kathe,

No, I'm the Escher fan!

You have to click on the paper clip icon thingy, upload your attachments, and then when you click on the paper clip thingy again you can choose from a menu of the attachments you uploaded to put in your post.

Chris

China Cat Sunflower said:
Really cute girls you've got Luna! They look to be about the same age as mine (3 and 5).

Chris

Thank you Chris. Yes, Bingo. They are 3 and 5. Your girls are cute too! Fun stage.

luna

Ok, I'll give it a try. Seems I always have to use the same photo on every BBS because I allow so few pics taken of myself.

kathe.jpg

BTW, I'm doing something-or-other with food at a party in this pic - I'm usually to be found fussing with food.

here's a recent one of me. if this works.

Attachments

• me again.jpg
    me again.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 501
Käthe said:
OK, so I'm a neophyte. I can't figure out how to post a pic here.

Description: Middle aged (50 in July), dark auburn short curlyish hair, tallish (5'9"), stocky, green eyes, and I *hate* photos being taken of myself.

You could always try to use the "advanced" or "quote" posting options, then look underneath for the "Manage Attachments" button. Click on that, and you can upload images.

Otherwise, send a pic to brian_that_is_brian@hotmail and I'll set it up for you. :)

Okay, beat me to it - great to see your pics, Kathe and 9Harmony. :)

Back