Isalm and its relationship to other religions

Dondi said:
Can someone reply to my inquiry which I posted back in post #49?

Hi Dondi.

The answers are further back in the thread, so perhaps that’s why no one has responded to you so far. But I’ll give you a resume, and Thipps I hope will correct me if I mislead you in anything I say below.

There were two Muslim views expressed on the issue.

The majority view expressed by Thipps, Aidyl & Light is that all three Abrahamic religions begin with the same message from their respective prophets, but that Muhammad is the final prophet and the Qur’an the final, corrected message. Christians & Jews who came before Islam, or who never receive the message of the Qur’an, will be judged on their actions and their submission to God. Christians, Jews, along with everyone else who do hear the message of the Qur’an but do not convert to Islam will be judged as non-believers, i.e., condemned.

The minority view, expressed by Amica, is that all Christians & Jews will be judged based on their submission to God, and do not need to convert to Islam, even if they receive its message.

Light further adds that who is condemned and who saved is ultimately in the unsearchable mind of God, so that in that sense even Muslims do not have the absolute assurance.

But I would suggest reading through the thread for the extended discussion of this, and to view some of the relevant texts.

Sincerely,
Devadatta

For Man Search Woman

YOU SEARCH WOMAN? I'm single woman and i search man my mail: ludochekmy()gmail.com I'm blond, 32y.old. If you search woman for pen pal and more write to me and i can send to you my new pics and tell more about myself. I use () instead @ for my email.I post this message from this forum because i don't have credit card and can't use dating site.If you want find a friend please write to me i am very lonely girl. I wait your message to my email: ludochekmy()gmail.com but you must use @ Ludmila.

Back