Personal flaws

Lazy, cowardly, perfectionist (do you know how hard it is to be a perfectionist but too lazy to achieve it?! :rolleyes:), naive, grouchy, can be bitchy (but not to people's faces - see 'cowardly'), self loathing (yeah, me too... do I get a badge?), arrogant, greedy, know-it-all (without actually knowing it all...), control freak ...

I'm going to stop now and say some nice things about myself...

Nice, trusting, loving, above average intelligence, understand why my partner needs to play WoW whilst eating dinner (hell, I do it myself sometimes), good cook, ... um....

What do I do about it? I try to be better.

no doubt about it, there are good and bad to flaws. for instance the self loathing thing. i too hate my self. it is good because you are humble and not proud but it is bad because you can really depress the sh** out of yourself. :D

Hi Leo

17th explained 'heart on sleeve' perfectly. I am too open and trusting, so usually get hurt, even if people aren't trying to hurt me - if you see what I mean. I tend to let myself be a doormat at times but I am also very strong, so my bite is indeed worse than my bark when I decide I've had enough and this is a horrible thing to do to people around me. I sort of lead them into a false sense of "it's ok to use me", then I decide it's not and let them know about it. Sorry not explaining that very well but hope you get the gist?

Self loathing. I would say I do not self loath the way that you do sometimes (you really do worry me occassionally). I just have times where I hate that I can be weak or hate that I am strong or hate that I have done nothing significant with my life and .......... well the list just goes on. Oh, I also have that girly hate my looks thing, bum too big, hair too straight, lips too thin, I am just never happy with the way I look. Never mind it is nothing a year of dieting and £300,000 of plastic surgery couldn't fix :p:D (JOKING) Yet there are other days I look in the mirror and thank the Lord for the attractiveness he gave me. Typical human, never satisfied and always a contradiction.

I am in fact one of G-d's little jokes, he gave me great child bearing hips but no ability to have children lol. :D Maybe in the next life I shall be the mother of a multitude?

hi again muslimwoman,
Sorry not explaining that very well but hope you get the gist?
i understand. thanks for sharing that.

Self loathing. I would say I do not self loath the way that you do sometimes (you really do worry me occassionally). I just have times where I hate that I can be weak or hate that I am strong or hate that I have done nothing significant with my life and .......... well the list just goes on. Oh, I also have that girly hate my looks thing, bum too big, hair too straight, lips too thin, I am just never happy with the way I look. Never mind it is nothing a year of dieting and £300,000 of plastic surgery couldn't fix :p:D (JOKING)
you are such a woman, muslimwoman!:p:D
Yet there are other days I look in the mirror and thank the Lord for the attractiveness he gave me.
gosh you are so conceited!;):p
Typical human, never satisfied and always a contradiction.
ain't that a fact.
I am in fact one of G-d's little jokes, he gave me great child bearing hips but no ability to have children lol. :D Maybe in the next life I shall be the mother of a multitude?
wow, i can't tell if you are joking or serious. to me having children is serious. it is indeed a blessing. some see at as a curse and woe to them. children are truly amazing. you learn a great deal from just knowing one!well, thanks for your responses, ma'am.

Oh, I also have that girly hate my looks thing, bum too big, hair too straight, lips too thin, I am just never happy with the way I look.

Exactly what I do. :rolleyes: Women! We're all the same..... :p I have pretty days, ugly days, thin days and fat days. Not that anything actually changes about me, mind, just the way I feel about it.

you are such a woman, muslimwoman!:p:D

Gosh I jolly well hope so.

gosh you are so conceited!;):p

Hey, sometimes you have to take compliments where you can get them, even if it's just from yourself lol

wow, i can't tell if you are joking or serious. to me having children is serious. it is indeed a blessing. some see at as a curse and woe to them. children are truly amazing. you learn a great deal from just knowing one!well, thanks for your responses, ma'am.

Unfortunately I am serious on both counts - I do have child bearing hips and I can't have children. I know what you mean, kids are such a joy, I try to borrow them when ever I can. I have always been a bit of a pied piper, I just communicate so well with kids (I always say it is because I still think on their level). Just remember that when you put your kids to bed tonight, there are people out there that can't have any so be very grateful for yours, oh and give them a kiss from me. :D

Stand up straight that man. :p

Exactly what I do. :rolleyes: Women! We're all the same..... :p I have pretty days, ugly days, thin days and fat days. Not that anything actually changes about me, mind, just the way I feel about it.

Aren't the pretty days brilliant, you feel so good about yourself (wierd because as you say it is the same face it was yesterday). Women, we are all a bit barking mad LOL

but i am beautiful........(everyone around her wearily agrees just to keep the peace) see, told you so leo. love grey

Oh you are so beautiful {MW patronises greymare just to keep her happy}

I am super uper emotional, I get bored easily, I am lazy, I am messy, I don't respect laws nor authorities, I may be stubborn, I am introverted, I am indecisive, I am an alien, I am self-loating, I am too aware of myself and I basically blame myself for everything, I am neurotic, I am anxious, I have a short temper and the shifting of my moods is something highly interesting. I have to always DO something (usually insane) and I always have to be on the go in order to feel alive, I am like an adrenaline junkie and it's sometimes like a hell. Yes, I have to feel that I am alive.

Oh and I'm arrogant with my opinions (facts) and if people won't agree with me (which they usually don't), I'll loose my head.

Back