Was Jesus being mean when he said:

Dor said:
Ok how did you come to the whole 1914 conclusion I do not see it so I'd like for you to show me exactly how Daniel said anything about 1914.
bible prophecy and chronology , is now well along , thilling times indeed . i am sure if you look at my posts about the significant date of 1914 it will become clear , the faithful ones spoken of in matthew 24;45-47 are being given great responsibility in this time of the end, and one of the things that they have done for me is to feed me in a spiritual way. yes true knowledge is becoming abundant in the time of the end . just as Daniel said it would . so the thing to do is to go to the food source, then you can be given good healthy food supplies. what thrilling times we are living in . bible prophecy regarding Jesus kingship is now well along , if we are feed by the ones that Jesus is using and revealing things too, we will never be in a starving spiritual state , we will be briming over with lots of revealed truths.those who are feed well in a spiritual way dont need to ask how the 1914 date fits in , because they have taken in the food and digested it really well and then they are benefited by it . they are in a healthy spiritual state , so if i was you i would go to the food source, then you also can feel satisfied. and you wont need to ask questions about 1914 , you will know.

mee said:
bible prophecy and chronology , is now well along , thilling times indeed . i am sure if you look at my posts about the significant date of 1914 it will become clear , the faithful ones spoken of in matthew 24;45-47 are being given great responsibility in this time of the end, and one of the things that they have done for me is to feed me in a spiritual way. yes true knowledge is becoming abundant in the time of the end . just as Daniel said it would . so the thing to do is to go to the food source, then you can be given good healthy food supplies. what thrilling times we are living in . bible prophecy regarding Jesus kingship is now well along , if we are feed by the ones that Jesus is using and revealing things too, we will never be in a starving spiritual state , we will be briming over with lots of revealed truths.those who are feed well in a spiritual way dont need to ask how the 1914 date fits in , because they have taken in the food and digested it really well and then they are benefited by it . they are in a healthy spiritual state , so if i was you i would go to the food source, then you also can feel satisfied. and you wont need to ask questions about 1914 , you will know.

Actually I think I will continue to be well fed by The Word of God.
You can keep the man made doctrines that are based on false prophecies and inacurate chronology.

Back