The Nephilim Race

Read the thread and then decide: do you believe in the Nephilim Race?

• Total voters
Flame said:
Has anyone ever heard of Chuck Missler? He is a Biblical scholor that teaches on the nephilim and its possible connection to the UFOs as part as Satanic deceptions. Its very interesting stuff!
Welcome to CR Flame. I can't say that I have heard of Chuck Missler, but I have heard of many different theories on the connection of the Nephilim and aliens. Some say that a long time ago the Nephilim (aliens) came to earth and taught humans about technology. Not that I believe in it, but I do find it a little interesting about where they get all of this information from. Anyone care to say?

Paul J.

Very Interesting Conversation.

If I could poke my head in for a moment, I appreciate the line that Path of One and Juantoo3 are on. I've always had an understanding of the Bible to be the story of the history of the Isrealites and through that I agree to the understanding of what God is. Back then, when these stories were happening and when they were being told, the world wasn't as integrated as it is now. Could it be that the Nephilim were normal people that were much taller than the Jews of the time had ever seen? Perhaps they speculated of how these super huge people had come to be and the story was passed on? Okay. So we know that already. I see people today that are extraordinarily hairy and bent over with husky torso - Look like they could beat the scream out of a dead horse. And could it be possible that Shaq O'Neil is Nephilim? :eek:

truthseeker said:
Very Interesting Conversation.

If I could poke my head in for a moment, I appreciate the line that Path of One and Juantoo3 are on. I've always had an understanding of the Bible to be the story of the history of the Isrealites and through that I agree to the understanding of what God is. Back then, when these stories were happening and when they were being told, the world wasn't as integrated as it is now. Could it be that the Nephilim were normal people that were much taller than the Jews of the time had ever seen? Perhaps they speculated of how these super huge people had come to be and the story was passed on? Okay. So we know that already. I see people today that are extraordinarily hairy and bent over with husky torso - Look like they could beat the scream out of a dead horse. And could it be possible that Shaq O'Neil is Nephilim? :eek:

Hey guys, sorry I haven't been on in while. I've been caught up in school stuff:( . I don't think that Shaq O'Neil is Nephilim. The Nephilim were destroyed in the civil war that the angel Gabriel ignited. The only existance of the Nephilim now are their spirites that are said to possess people and drive them mad and cause sezieurs. The Nephilim no longer exist...that is until...armeggedon I believe.

I seem to recall that the Nephilim were imprisoned in the Valley of Hinnom (?), waiting to be judged - or do I remember wrong?

kindest Regards, Brian!
I seem to recall that the Nephilim were imprisoned in the Valley of Hinnom (?), waiting to be judged - or do I remember wrong?
If I recall correctly, the valley of Hinnom is the garbage pit where the trash and criminal bodies were burned. In one of the epistles of Peter I believe it is, the Nephilim are said to be chained in Tartaros awaiting their final judgement. This is the only instance in the Bible I am aware of that Tartaros is used, and in English it is translated as "hell."

Kindest Regards, Paul James!

I can't say that I have heard of Chuck Missler, but I have heard of many different theories on the connection of the Nephilim and aliens. Some say that a long time ago the Nephilim (aliens) came to earth and taught humans about technology. Not that I believe in it, but I do find it a little interesting about where they get all of this information from. Anyone care to say?
I haven't heard of Chuck Missler either, so I don't know where he's coming from.

I need to break out my concordance to double check, but I seem to recall reading somewhere that there is an association between angel (messenger) and alien (stranger). Same root or something.

About coming to Earth and giving technology to humans, I have heard of a number of stories.

The archeological evidence points to the agricultural revolution being the advent of the most recent explosion of knowledge, short of perhaps only our own past century. But the explosion then was more like a paradigm shift in how the brain seems to work. Humans reasoned previously, but not nearly on the level that agriculture took humans to. It is difficult to say why. I began reading an article suggesting that humans actually became addicted to how cereals made them act, but I lost the article and didn't get to read it. I have seen connection with ergot spores on rye affecting populations, such things as the French revolution and even in connection with the Salem, Mass witch trials. I did not personally research these things, but if the authors are telling true, it can make a person wonder...

Biblically, I see this period of time as the time of Nimrod, pretty much immediately post Flood, leading into Babel and the Tower. Some stories of Nimrod make him to be a very bad guy, at least in Monotheistic terms. It is possible, I suppose, that his mother and father, consorted with Nephilim or their angelic cousins.

There are also stories of Hermes Trimesgistus (sp?), said to be from Atlantis in some stories I have heard, and taught the Egyptians to build the pyramids. Some ascribe this Hermes to Cush, Nimrod's daddy. Others do not.

Nimrod and his mother, Semiramis, are said in these same stories to be the beginning of the multi-god pagan pantheon, and thus were set at odds with the chosen lineage that became the Monotheistic races. Remember, those of us who come after are grafted into the vine, we are included by the spirit of adoption. Any can be adopted. So it is important to remember that a great many of us could be said in one form or another to be from some of these same "outside" lineages, most not even knowing or caring.

As for Nimrod and Semiramis, were they product and consort of Nephilim? Your guess is as good as mine. But whatever started back then has shaken the world ever since.

Food for thought. Why was Adam created? What does the Bible say about the matter, in Genesis? ;)

juantoo3 said:
kindest Regards, Brian!

If I recall correctly, the valley of Hinnom is the garbage pit where the trash and criminal bodies were burned. In one of the epistles of Peter I believe it is, the Nephilim are said to be chained in Tartaros awaiting their final judgement. This is the only instance in the Bible I am aware of that Tartaros is used, and in English it is translated as "hell."
Thanks for the correction - yes, Valley of Hinnom as the location for Gehenna, which was the burning rubbish dumps - so often associated with apocalyptical writings.

Intrigued about Tartaros - I need to look into that.

juantoo3 said:
As for Nimrod and Semiramis, were they product and consort of Nephilim?
I've been thinking that they were for a while now, yes. I came across some research earlier (unsure if it is correct or not) that stated Nimrod being the king of the Nephilim. I believe I was corrected later on though, but still there must be some connection.

I said:
Intrigued about Tartaros - I need to look into that.

These wicked angels were not thrown into a literal place called Tartarus. Rather, Tartarus, which is mistranslated "hell" in some Bibles, refers to the abased or fallen condition of these angels. They were cut off from the spiritual light of God’s organization, and they have only everlasting destruction awaiting them. (James 2:19; Jude 6) Since the time of the Flood, God has not permitted these demon angels to take on fleshly bodies, so they cannot directly satisfy their unnatural sexual desires. Yet they can still exercise dangerous power over men and women. In fact, with the help of these demons Satan is "misleading the entire inhabited earth." (Revelation 12:9) The great increase today in sexual crimes, violence and other wrongdoing shows our need to be on guard against being misled by them.

mee said:

These wicked angels were not thrown into a literal place called Tartarus. Rather, Tartarus, which is mistranslated "hell" in some Bibles, refers to the abased or fallen condition of these angels. They were cut off from the spiritual light of God’s organization, and they have only everlasting destruction awaiting them. (James 2:19; Jude 6) Since the time of the Flood, God has not permitted these demon angels to take on fleshly bodies, so they cannot directly satisfy their unnatural sexual desires. Yet they can still exercise dangerous power over men and women. In fact, with the help of these demons Satan is "misleading the entire inhabited earth." (Revelation 12:9) The great increase today in sexual crimes, violence and other wrongdoing shows our need to be on guard against being misled by them.

According to the OT, the original Nephilim, are dead, never to rise again, not even on judgement day. This leads me to think that these "beings" hybrid of man and angel had no imortal spirit. Their time was when they were walking the earth as physical beings. Not like they provided any kindness or humane behavior to begin with, however, I could be wrong (wouldn't be the first time)

v/r

Q

Hello All! I'm new to this forum, and know I am going to be enjoying it emensley (sp?)

How many of you out there have heard of Zacharia Sitchin?

He has a series of books called The Earth Chronicles, and I've read The 12th Planet. The Nephilim is a subject of great import in supporting his beleifs in an alien race being responsible for our existance. He relies on ancient Mesopotamian texts, and the OT, and makes some very interesting connections with modern science. If anyone looks into these sources I would suggest googling opposing oppinion. True or not it really makes one think. I place my stakes on scholars, and I've read both supporting arguments and opposing arguments from those who claim scholarly rite. It's worth looking into if not soley for the angle of understanding the modern take on ancient legends. :)

i do not see how it is possible for anyone to make an absolute conclusion on this.:)

I said:
Sitchin gets something of a kicking for his ideas:

http://www.sitchiniswrong.com/
http://www.ramtops.demon.co.uk/siren.html
http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Corridor/8148/zclaims.html

Sitchin seems to provide a personal reinvention of various stories.
I just spent the last eight or so hours reading what ever I could find on Chariots of the Gods, extraterrestrial astronauts and Nephilim, from scientific to secular to amateur to religious perspectives, and I must admit, I have more questions than answers and more questions than I ever had before on the issue. Alot of food for thought.

v/r

Q

Quahom1 said:
According to the OT, the original Nephilim, are dead, never to rise again, not even on judgement day. This leads me to think that these "beings" hybrid of man and angel had no imortal spirit. Their time was when they were walking the earth as physical beings. Not like they provided any kindness or humane behavior to begin with, however, I could be wrong (wouldn't be the first time)

v/r

Q
yes, the offspring (Nephilim)of the wicked angels are dead,but the wicked angels who came down and mated with humans are inTatarus

mee said:
yes, the offspring (Nephilim)of the wicked angels are dead,but the wicked angels who came down and mated with humans are inTatarus
True, the bodies of the Nephilim are dead and dust, but I've been reading that the "demons" we speak of, are the "spirits" of the dead Nephilim, that cannot go to heaven and can't go to hell, yet. Demons I read are not Devils, or Satans. They are the prodgeny of such fallen ones. Sometimes they are called "legion". Other times some are called Amadusus (sp). This goes in line with the "powers and principalities of the air", battling over Mankind verbage, in scripture. I've also read that some Nephilim escaped and are allegedly at the extreme corners of the "heavens". And finally, that some Nephilim will appear (or are already here), in end times. This is really fascinating stuff!

What amazes me is that a race of beings (fallen angels), who so hate humans (talk about bigotry), would mate with them in the first place...except in an attempt to place their lineage back at a level higher than man in the order of the Universe.

I also understand the verse about the feet of the "statue" being made of iron and clay, as well as the wheat and tares, parable. Then there is the dual meaning of the verses pertaining to the serpent striking at the heal of woman, while she strikes the serpent's head.

Two distinct seeds. That of Eve (man), and that of the Satan's (Nephilim).

Again...fascinating stuff to ponder.

v/r

Q

Kindest Regards, all!
Two distinct seeds. That of Eve (man), and that of the Satan's (Nephilim).
So very close. Two distinct seeds, that of ha-Adam, and that of Satan, both through Eve. Able and Cain. Adam lives on through Seth. Satan lives on through Cain. To look at them side by side there is no discernable difference (just another "race"), because their genetics are so very close.

How much of the story is mythos?, to explain reality? Did God plant a seed here, by some form we might be inclined to call extra-terrestrial visitation? If Satan holds a role more like that the Jews portray as adversary, then is the progeny of Cain merely serving a purpose in accord with God's plan? And what of the pre-historic humans? What role do they play? How often does God visit, and for how long? Or is He always here? How often does He "interfere" with how things unfold? Why does He continue to allow evil to exist?

How much can we begin to understand without overloading our circuits?

Quahom1 said:
True, the bodies of the Nephilim are dead and dust, but I've been reading that the "demons" we speak of, are the "spirits" of the dead Nephilim, that cannot go to heaven and can't go to hell, yet.
You are exactly right. I haven't logged on in a while. When I came back today I noticed so many new posts. Quahom1 is correct. Only the spirits of the Nephilim exist, the bodies are gone (thank goodness).

Paul James said:
You are exactly right. I haven't logged on in a while. When I came back today I noticed so many new posts. Quahom1 is correct. Only the spirits of the Nephilim exist, the bodies are gone (thank goodness).
Man that must really suck being born into a race that can't go to heaven or hell, man just think... that means that Satan doesn't want you, thats gotta be hard on the self-esteem!:eek:

Back