Dreams..

I had a truly interfaith dream last night: I encountered a Huichol female shaman who smacked me between the eyes (location associated with 6th chakra of course), with a beaded jaguar head. Then she handed me a silver box covered in Christian symbols and a Tibetan sherpa's tunic for my "journey." Interesting to me in part because I came to my current view of Christ via an unexpected vision I had had awhile back while engaging in a traditional shamanistic exercise. Don't know much re jaguar symbolism except that the jaguar was a powerful symbol to many indigenous Mesoamerican peoples. earl

Earl said:
I had a truly interfaith dream last night: I encountered a Huichol female shaman who smacked me between the eyes (location associated with 6th chakra of course), with a beaded jaguar head. Then she handed me a silver box covered in Christian symbols and a Tibetan sherpa's tunic for my "journey." Interesting to me in part because I came to my current view of Christ via an unexpected vision I had had awhile back while engaging in a traditional shamanistic exercise. Don't know much re jaguar symbolism except that the jaguar was a powerful symbol to many indigenous Mesoamerican peoples. earl
Are you waiting for someone to tell you how weird that is? Its pretty weird. Question: whats the significance of the Jaguar?

Back