A little game.

Originally posted by Awaiting the Fifth
Put a well known story or text exert from any religious tradition through the Babel Fish translator and back again, then let other people try to guess what it is.

Just a refresher on the rules of the game. :)

Phyllis Sidhe_Uaine

Ohhh like this :

"in starting God created the skies and the ground. The ground was without form and vacuum, and the darkness was on the face of the deep one;

Ohhh like this :

"in starting God created the skies and the ground. The ground was without form and vacuum, and the darkness was on the face of the deep one;
If this is Genesis, than this is the first time I've ever won this game...does that mean I get to start the next one?

If this is Genesis, than this is the first time I've ever won this game...does that mean I get to start the next one?

lol... if in doubt start at the beginning.. Since no-one else seems to be playiing I'd go for it. And be grateful!! Getting 1 is more than I'll ever do :rolleyes:

Answer tomorrow...tough game this is!

And I just thought it was hard cause I was slow...

clinch hit slow run anagram for the author...

tis a quote from an English Statesman...

Oh, Bush today was meeting with your new PM...he constantly referred to your country as Great British...

This is an easy one, translated from English to Japanese and back:

Big leap of 1 for step and the mankind whose one for the person is small.

Gotta be that poor English spoken from the moon by our first one to step foot....

One small step for man, one giant leap for mankind (both refer to the human race...neither to an individual since he didn't say "a man")

Back