Thank You All

InLove

at peace
Reaction score
Hey, Y'all--

It is really ridiculous how little time I have anymore--I am betting with all my heart that this is a temporary situation.

Luna--did you have a birthday? You know I love you so much--I just lift you up every day of my life. You are a queen to me--and don't anyone misconstrue that--a wonderful, beautiful woman of purpose, and my friend.

I guess I just wanted to say "thanks" to my buds here, and tell you that I regret that I cannot be here as much these days. But this is a good place for me, and I will try and be here as much as I can. There must be all kinds of stuff on this site right now that I have missed and am missing. I will get back, but in the meantime, just know that I love you all so much--Jews, Christians, Muslims, Buddhists, Atheists, Agnostics, Wiccans, everyone....

And all of the "undecided"

I know that sounds corny and naive. So....

No, we are not all the same, but we can all love one another...

And that is what makes it good...

LOL--well, I did say that I was....

"InLove" and "at peace":)

It's a wild world, baby, baby...

(J.H. made chili while I was at work, and brought home some good music, so I will talk to you guys later, as soon as I can...kids are okay in Houston--continue, please, to lift up all of those affected by Katrina--be thankful that Rita did not wield such terrible harm for so many--yet pray for the few that fell to her, even if it is the dolphins....)

InPeace,
InLove

Well, I tried to get back on here and give sufficient love to my Bahai buds, as well, noticing that I had not mentioned y'all.

But technology will have none of it...

Forgive me, please--and I know you will.

I guess my heart is so full that I could never make language sufficient enough...

InPeace,
InLove

Love has a way of responding to itself... So love returns:

There are four kinds of love. The first is the love that flows from God to man; it consists of the inexhaustible graces, the Divine effulgence and heavenly illumination. Through this love the world of being receives life. Through this love man is endowed with physical existence, until, through the breath of the Holy Spirit-- this same love--he receives eternal life and becomes the image of the Living God. This love is the origin of all the love in the world of creation.

The second is the love that flows from man to God. This is faith, attraction to the Divine, enkindlement, progress, entrance into the Kingdom of God, receiving the Bounties of God, illumination with the lights of the Kingdom. This love is the origin of all philanthropy; this love causes the hearts of men to reflect the rays of the Sun of Reality.

The third is the love of God towards the Self or Identity of God. This is the transfiguration of His Beauty, the reflection of Himself in the mirror of His Creation. This is the reality of love, the Ancient Love, the Eternal Love. Through one ray of this Love all other love exists.

The fourth is the love of man for man. The love which exists between the hearts of believers is prompted by the ideal of the unity of spirits. This love is attained through the knowledge of God, so that men see the Divine Love reflected in the heart. Each sees in the other the Beauty of God reflected in the soul, and finding this point of similarity, they are attracted to one another in love. This love will make all men the waves of one sea, this love will make them all the stars of one heaven and the fruits of one tree. This love will bring the realization of true accord, the foundation of real unity.

- Abdul-Baha

Prayers for you and your family... Used to be that song "Lovely Rita.." Hah.

- Art :)

Hi Inlove, Yes, I've been missing your posts around here--glad you can find at least a bit of online time to spare for us here. :D Thoughts and prayers going out to you and your family, and of course always lifting up those affected by the hurricanes this season. Ooo--I am far far from royalty of any sort. Thank you for the birthday wishes!!! It's still a couple of days away.

cheers,
lunamoth

InLove:

Always remember this: the door's always open, cookies/cake/pie/pizza in the oven and :kitty:s demanding your attention. :cool::D

I'll be worrying about you and yours until further notice. :eek:

Phyllis Sidhe_Uaine

Hi, InLove - I'm hoping that things in your life reach a state of balance soon which will let you spend time on the things you want to spend time on. In the meantime, you and your family are in my prayers.

Even through this impersonal medium, your warmth and generosity and love shine through.

By the way, how was the chili?:D

Love them all--and I believe that there are a few Satanists around here who know that. As you so eloquently put it, "Sheesh". As for the Wiccans, why don't you review before you speak?

:) I am usually much nicer, but I don't respond well to those with no ears to hear, and no eyes to see, and no heart to understand.

Of course, that would not apply to you?...(Sheesh)

InPeace,
InLove

Hey, sorry--17th--guess when I saw that, I was strugging a bit with some anger--now that I read it over, I know no harm meant--and I hope you know none meant on my part, either--gee--it really is kind of difficult to get back on here after some things going on...

And thanks guys, everyone--it is nice to know I am welcome. Yes, the times here have been and are difficult around here. But we will all get through it together, and I thank you for all the prayers and well-wishes. It is a new time for lots of folks around the Gulf states, and we will all need to work together. It will not be easy, but it will be worth it.

InPeace,
InLove

Hi lillie--

Thanks for your response--and a belated welcome to CR:) .

Hi InLove, been missing seeing your posts on the forum. Hope all calms down for you soon and you can spend a bit more time here. Actually, I've been quite busy as well and not posting as much either. But, that won't keep me from lurking and reading!

peace,
lunamoth

Hi, mi amiga--

So very glad you are still here. sometimes we just need those respites, don't we? And then sometimes we are busy. Sometimes both.

Thanks for the words. I think about you often.

InPeace,
InLove

Hi Scarlet! The chili is always good around here. Hope you are living every day to the fullest. It is so good to hear from you.

I am not sure if I have already said this, or if it has already been done, but I was thinking that someone should post a recipe on the Mystery Thread entitled "Trudy's Peanut Butter and Jelly Bean Cookies". Hmmm....

Big grin to you and a sickeningly sweet hug---

InPeace,
InLove

Hi Phyllis--

Thanks for the open door. Open doors mean a great deal. Somehow, I have always thought that if I was ever a stray, I might wind up at yours.

I know it would be warm--it would smell good--and it would be full of mercy and light.

InPeace,
InLove:)

Dear arthra--why do I want to call you "Art"?

I am not sure about Rita the Metermaid, but I will check it out--maybe I missed something there (so much good music, forgive me:) ).

Thank you so very much for your words. They are words of wisdom, and they mean very much to me. I have a feeling you knew they would.

It seems so very difficult in this world for people to find any common belief. When we try, so many of us find ourselves thinking that we are compromising our basic beliefs.

I do not find this. I only find that what I believe is always confirmed in Love. Only Love (who is higher than me--while still encompassing and accepting me) can do this. There is no way for me to explain it to others but for this.

I will keep your words in my heart. I believe they are fruitful and true. There may be things that you and I might not agree on, but somehow, I believe Love does and can and will cover them over.

The Scriptures tell me this much.

Thank you for your kind words.

InPeace,
InLove

Back