signs pointing to a muslim leader/warrior?

InChristAlways said:
Hi Friend. God/Allah rules the world through His faithfull chosen.
There are also plenty of Atheists and various other religions in our government and "Christ"-ians aren't out for world domination, but to bring peace and love that is of God the Father.

Muslims are also "part Christ-ian" are they not?

Salaam

According to Islamic point of view ..we all Muslims ,and All prophets were came to present Islam

Muslims believe that Allah (God) sent a series of prophets to earth, to teach about His nature and His guidance for human beings. From Adam to Muhammad, they all shared the same message.

Jesus’ true name, according to the Qur’an, was ‘Isa. His message was pure Islam, surrender to Allah. (Âl 'Imran 3:84)
3:84. Say: "We believe in Allah, and in what has been revealed to us and what was revealed to Abraham, Isma'il, Isaac, Jacob, and the Tribes, and in (the Books) given to Moses, Jesus, and the prophets, from their Lord: We make no distinction between one and another among them, and to Allah do we bow our will (in Islam)."

Like all the Muslim prophets before him, and like Muhammad after him, ‘Isa was a lawgiver, and Christians should submit to his law. (Âl 'Imran 3:50; Al-Ma’idah 5:48) ‘Isa’s original disciples were also true Muslims, for they said ‘We believe. Bear witness that we have surrendered. We are Muslims.’ (Al-Ma’idah 5:111)
5:111. "And behold! I inspired the disciples to have faith in Me and Mine Messenger. they said, 'We have faith, and do thou bear witness that we bow to Allah as Muslims'".

Quote:.....soon after the arival of the Imaam in Syria, the Dajjal will actually appear. He will be from the Jews.....
Ezekiel 21:25 And thou, wounded, wicked one, Prince of Israel, whose day hath come, In the time of the iniquity of the end!
Quote:.....He will appear between syria and Iraq and will claim to be a Prophet, he will go to asfahan where seventy thousand Jews will join him, then he will declare himself to be God............
Daniel 11: 37 "He shall regard neither the God of his fathers nor the desire of women, nor regard any god; for he shall exalt himself above [them] all.

Hi Friend. God/Allah rules the world through His faithfull chosen.
There are also plenty of Atheists and various other religions in our government and "Christ"-ians aren't out for world domination, but to bring peace and love that is of God the Father.

Muslims are also "part Christ-ian" are they not?
Muslims believe that Allah (God) sent a series of prophets to earth, to teach about His nature and His guidance for human beings. From Adam to Muhammad, they all shared the same message.

Jesus’ true name, according to the Qur’an, was ‘Isa. His message was pure Islam, surrender to Allah. (Âl 'Imran 3:84)
3:84. Say: "We believe in Allah, and in what has been revealed to us and what was revealed to Abraham, Isma'il, Isaac, Jacob, and the Tribes, and in (the Books) given to Moses, Jesus, and the prophets, from their Lord: We make no distinction between one and another among them, and to Allah do we bow our will (in Islam)."
He Friend and thank you for that. I also bow the knee to God and His will..

May I ask why muslims do not look to the Apostle Paul as a prophet sent by God or do they? He also visioned an "antichrist" coming in the endtime [as shown in Daniel 11:37]Peace.
Steve

2 thess 2: 4 who opposes and exalts himself above all that is called God or that is worshiped, so that he sits as God in the temple of God, showing himself that he is God. 5 Do you not remember that when I was still with you I told you these things? 7 For the mystery of lawlessness is already at work; only He who now restrains [will do so] until He is taken out of the way. 8 And then the lawless one will be revealed, whom the Lord will consume with the breath of His mouth and destroy with the brightness of His coming.

BlaznFattyz said:
isnt the mahdi supposed to reign for 7 years?
Yes.
‘Ali (may Allaah be pleased with him) said: "The Messenger of Allaah (pbuh) said: ‘The Mahdi is one of us, a member of my family. Allaah will guide him in a single night.’" (Musnad Ahmad, 2/58, hadeeth 645, edited by Ahmad al-Shaakir, who said: its isnaad is saheeh; Sunan Ibn Maajah, 2/1367. This hadeeth was also classed as saheeh by al-Albaani in Saheeh al-Jaami’ al-Sagheer, 6735). Ibn Katheer said: "This means that Allaah will forgive him, grant him help, inspire him and guide him, when he was not like this before." (Al-Nihaayah, al-Fitan wa’l-Malaahim, 1/29; edited by Taha Zayni).
Another hadith of possible interest is below:
‘Abdullaah ibn Mas’ood(may Allaah be pleased with him) reported that the Prophet (pbuh) said: "The world will not come to an end until the Arabs are ruled by a man from my family whose name will be the same as mine." (Musnad Ahmad, 5/199, hadeeth 3573. Another version says: "… whose name is the same as mine and whose father’s name is the same as my father’s." Sunan Abi Dawud, 11/370).
Hope this helped.
And Allaah knows best.

Amica said:
Salaam.

There are some signs before the emergance of Mahdi. These are:

1) Nations will unite to fight Muslims.
2) Many Muslims will die/be martyred and driven out all the way towards Mecca and Madinah
3) There will be a great war against Muslims led by Christians and the dajjal.

The war has already began in many areas around the world, but the Mahdi I believe has yet to come.
Hi All...sorry havent read all of this thread but was struck by the comments on this post by Amica.

Amica, this sounds just like The Crusades againt Islam by Europeans when ALL of Christianity was against islam (which is not the case at the moment, witness Kosovo), it seems that the Mah'di should have arrived years ago.

Peace be to all of you.
:) Sorry it took me so long to reply. I had to buy a new computer and that is why I was away.

Anyway, some of you commented of: a) whether the nations will rise against Muslims because of their religion or politics or both and b) that the war against Muslims sounds like the Crusades and taht Mahdi should have appeared.

To the first comment/question: I believe that the reason for war against Muslims by the nations of the world will be political and religious. Religious because Dajjal/antichrist will demand worship and Muslims will never worship him. Political because the culture of the world will be so bad that the behaviours of the people will go against Islam (drugs, murders, terrorism, adultery, prostitution, disrepsect to parents, disbelief in God and His commandments, people will fornicate on the side walks, weather storms, great poverty due to greed of the rich and lack of help to the poor, etc). Muslims are to divide into 73 groups and only one will enter Heaven. Jews are to divide into 71 group and one is to go to Heaven. Christians are to divide into 72 groups and one will go to Heaven. Muslims will go through great tribulation so that they will be killed in many numbers. Prophet Muhammad savs advised Muslims to remember the first 10 ayat/verses of the Surah al-Kahf during the Last Days and one needs to read them to understand what he was trying to convey. Also, the whole surah in question is a lesson to remember.

To the second comment: in regards to the crusades I believe they may be a beginning of the war against Muslims. Bosnia and Kosovo are no exception. After all the Holy Bible reminds us that at the End Times there will be false peace in the world. Just as an example, both Bosnia and Kosovo are fairly false peace negotiations Bosnia has 49% of its land still fairly occupied and 95% ethnically cleansed by Serbs. Kosovo is about the same and there is still UN troops there. So, the true peace is no where in sight. Muslims are still everywhere but Imam Mahdi still has to come, because the true attack of the non-Muslims, I believe, did not take place yet. Non-Muslims have positioned themselves militarily in the Muslims lands recently with the pretense of whatever else but the attacks. But it probably will be inevitable. Our prophecies teach us that the dajjal and his forces will drive away Muslims all the way to the Medina and Mecca. He will occupy everything but these two cities. This kind of tells you the state of the affairs. Muslims will grow strong after that only when Imam Mahdi comes because he will unite all of the Muslims of the world and with his military command he will defeat the forces of the antichrist. Finally, Jesus pbuh will help to destroy dajjal antichrist once and for all.

Black banners are the signs of Imam Mahdi's coming, but he is not here yet. Also, one must remember that this just Imam won't appoint himself but will be pressured to accept the religious and political leadership of the Muslims world wide. He won't be divider but uniter of the Muslims. Anyone claiming to be Mahdi on their own is a fake. And anyone not being recongized by majority of Muslims as Imam Mahdi then there are reasons for that :)

In regards to the Christians, there will be a group of Christians who will ally themselves with Muslims during the first phase of the attacks on the Muslims. They will win the first part of the war together but their relationship will grow sour over how the war was won: by the blessings of Islam or the cross. Prophet Muhammad savs said that the full blown conflict between Mulsims and former christian allies will occur after a Muslim in his anger over a Christian's claim of the blessings of the cross will kill the Christian. This battle will be fierce and will occur before the Mahdi, Jesus' coming and the appearance of the ignorant evil dajjal/antichrist. Also, there is one hadith that says that there will be Christians with 80 banners trying to make peace in the world but they will be prevented and in actuallity will assist the destruction of the world (perhaps out of anger, or trying in a wrong way).

Since Jews are still waiting for a Messiah and did not recongize Jesus pbuh the majority of them will follow the antichrist/dajjal. Also, majority of the Jews are stated in the Qur'an to be the sworn enemies of the Muslims.

I hope I answered your comments/questions. I will come back to see replies.
Peace be with all of you.

Back