Which religion do you follow?

• Total voters
Not only man made but God inspired. Anything coming from this world belongs to this world and will perish and anything coming from above belongs to the heavens above and will not taste death.

I hate to burst your bubble but believe it or not the Bible like all other books was man made.

Old thread but new members seem to vote... I would have preferred the possibility to vote for several. I found the following "quiz" very funny (I think it must not be taken too seriously):
Belief-O-Matic - Beliefnet.com
you do not vote for a particular religion, but you vote for what you believe in, and it had been very surprising for me! I voted quite a while ago when I did not yet know about Hinduism (or better, shall I say, sanatana dharma), but I got nearly 100% Hinduism:p !
Well for now I should say that the faith I have is a kind of certainty about the "existence" of God (or whatever you call altogether: it/him/her), and it comes very, very close to Hinduism, close to Christianism, and also somewhat close to Theosophy and then also to the "teachings" of David R. Hawkins who confirmed me anything I've been believing in before. So, I have no particular religious belief, but my life seems to be devoted to God or spirituality:) (When encountering His manifestations all around, you just have to.)
that's it.

Old thread but new members seem to vote... I would have preferred the possibility to vote for several. I found the following "quiz" very funny (I think it must not be taken too seriously):
Belief-O-Matic - Beliefnet.com
you do not vote for a particular religion, but you vote for what you believe in, and it had been very surprising for me! I voted quite a while ago when I did not yet know about Hinduism (or better, shall I say, sanatana dharma), but I got nearly 100% Hinduism:p !
Well for now I should say that the faith I have is a kind of certainty about the "existence" of God (or whatever you call altogether: it/him/her), and it comes very, very close to Hinduism, close to Christianism, and also somewhat close to Theosophy and then also to the "teachings" of David R. Hawkins who confirmed me anything I've been believing in before. So, I have no particular religious belief, but my life seems to be devoted to God or spirituality:) (When encountering His manifestations all around, you just have to.)
that's it.

As one of JEHOVAHS WITNESSES i follow the channel that Jesus is directing and feeding matthew 24;45-47
and its real good and its all good bible based food . yum yum :)

I'd like to think I follow love.... But, sometimes stopping along the way to discover a basic truth from one of said religions ;/ They all have the trait there for it to be possible to learn, experience and to give advice.. *shrugs*

I'd like to think I follow love.... But, sometimes stopping along the way to discover a basic truth from one of said religions ;/ They all have the trait there for it to be possible to learn, experience and to give advice.. *shrugs*

And it must occur in the final part of the days [that] the mountain of the house of Jehovah will become firmly established above the top of the mountains, and it will certainly be lifted up above the hills; and to it peoples must stream.

2 And many nations will certainly go and say: "Come, YOU people, and let us go up to the mountain of Jehovah and to the house of the God of Jacob; and he will instruct us about his ways, and we will walk in his paths." For out of Zion law will go forth, and the word of Jehovah out of Jerusalem.

3 And he will certainly render judgment among many peoples, and set matters straight respecting mighty nations far away. And they will have to beat their swords into plowshares and their spears into pruning shears. They will not lift up sword, nation against nation, neither will they learn war anymore.

4 And they will actually sit, each one under his vine and under his fig tree, and there will be no one making [them] tremble; for the very mouth of Jehovah of armies has spoken [it].

For all the peoples, for their part, will walk each one in the name of its god; but we, for our part, shall walk in the name of Jehovah our God to time indefinite, even forever.​

MICAH 4;1-6

Elavated worship is the best instruction around:) And i know that you know where it is ;)

As one of JEHOVAHS WITNESSES i follow the channel that Jesus is directing and feeding matthew 24;45-47
and its real good and its all good bible based food . yum yum :)

I don't mean this to cap on your religion but a few years ago someone told me that the Jehovah's Witness was a religion for child molesters. Of course I thought that sounded crazy but years later when a Jehovah's Witness came knocking on my door he had a young child with him. It seemed peculiar to me and from the perspective of keeping the child in the faith a bad idea. What was even weirder was that the kid wasn't even the son of the guy he was with. When I heard that it went from weird to creepy.

Not really proof of anything but like I said creepy.

I don't mean this to cap on your religion but a few years ago someone told me that the Jehovah's Witness was a religion for child molesters. quote]

how misled that person was .:rolleyes:

once someone said to mee,Jehovahs witnesses dont drink coffee, its really amazing the rubbish that people come up with.

and what is even more amazing is that people get to believe it all:)

listening to rubbish makes a person become foolish.

its much better to listen to wise words from the channel JESUS is feeding. matthew 24;45-47
and it is JEHOVAHS WITNESSES, And it is very good.

Jehovah’s anointed witnesses and their companions, the "other sheep," remain spiritually well fed and joyful. (Isa. 65:13-16) john 10;16

WHO really is the faithful and discreet slave?" With that question, Jesus Christ introduced a parable, or an illustration, of prophetic importance.

It is part of the "sign" he gave regarding the "conclusion of the system of things," in which we are now living. (Matt. 24:3)

After instructing his disciples to keep on the watch, Jesus said:

"Who really is the faithful and discreet slave whom his master appointed over his domestics, to give them their food at the proper time? Happy is that slave if his master on arriving finds him doing so. Truly I say to you, He will appoint him over all his belongings."—Matt. 24:42-47.

Who is this "slave" and who are the "domestics"? What are the "belongings"? Such questions are not of mere academic interest. Properly identifying and cooperating with the "faithful and discreet slave" will mean great happiness and rich spiritual rewards.

and its very good :)

Which religion do you follow? simply the best:)
JEHOVAHS WITNESSES

PSALM 83;18 ISAIAH 43;10 LUKE 9;35

Which religion do you follow? simply the best:)
JEHOVAHS WITNESSES

PSALM 83;18 ISAIAH 43;10 LUKE 9;35

BTW, I just read somewhere that Jehovah's Witnesses don't specifically worship Jesus. -- That is, "they don't place Jesus at the centre of their worship" and "they do not worship or even pray to him". Is all this yet another inaccuracy?

Thanks,

Operacast

BTW, I just read somewhere that Jehovah's Witnesses don't specifically worship Jesus. -- That is, "they don't place Jesus at the centre of their worship" and "they do not worship or even pray to him". Is all this yet another inaccuracy?

Thanks,

Operacast
Jesus plays a very very big part in the outworking of Gods purpose for the earth .

And as the most high JEHOVAH said , LISTEN TO HIM luke 9;35:)

And when Jesus has acomplished everything he will hand the kingdom back to his father JEHOVAH

Next, the end, when he(Jesus) hands over the kingdom to his God and Father, when he has brought to nothing all government and all authority and power. 25 For he must rule as king until [God] has put all enemies under his feet. 26 As the last enemy, death is to be brought to nothing. 27 For [God] "subjected all things under his feet." But when he says that ‘all things have been subjected,’ it is evident that it is with the exception of the one who subjected all things to him. 28 But when all things will have been subjected to him, then the Son himself will also subject himself to the One who subjected all things to him, that God may be all things to everyone.

1 corinthians 15 24-28

I would advise to Witnesses of Jehova to go and help people in need, instead of trying to protect their ridiculous doctrines, where nothing exists other than dogmas, nothing can be really proved.

I would advise to Witnesses of Jehova to go and help people in need, .

I am glad to say they do listen to Jesus :) matthew 28;19-20. and it is all very good .

the bible and what it teaches is very good .
and yes,
JEHOVAHS WITNESSES are very into what the bible REALLY teaches.

:) AND THEY ARE GLOBAL:) MATTHEW 24;14.

and they are being really well fed by JESUS matthew 24;45-47

and it is very good spiritual food .:)

they are being really well fed by JESUS matthew 24;45-47

Didn't you notice that Witnesses are too afraid not to get those spiritual "treasures"? I think Witnesses have no time to give a real help to the world, for they are too busy with personal 'saving' of their own souls.

Yes, Witnesses know text of Bible well, but does it matter? The tree is known with its fruits. They study texts. They are philologists ('lovers of words') but not philaletheists ('lovers of the Truth'). I can't show numbers of it and pages, but in Bible of Mattew it is also said that "if you've been hurt in your right cheek then get your left one". Witnesses are ready to eat anyone who isn't agree with them. Even their 'brothers' Christians.

Isn't it true?

for they are too busy with quote]

:)the following is what JEHOVAHS WITNESSES are very busy doing

MATTHEW 24;14 AND MATTHEW 28;19-20

thats because they have listened to what Jesus told his followers to be doing .

and its all very good :)

doing the will of God is what JEHOVAHS WITNESSES are all about .

and they have not lost their focus ,.

Who is doing God’s will today? among people who profess to be followers of Jesus Christ, how many are like the younger son in Jesus’ illustration, who went out and did the will of his father? The answer is not hard to find.

True footstep followers of Jesus Christ would be doing the work that he said they would do: "In all the nations the good news has to be preached first." (Mark 13:10)

Jehovah’s Witnesses, numbering about 7 million worldwide, are actively preaching the good news of God’s Kingdom and teaching others, pointing to the Kingdom as mankind’s only hope for peace and security.

Yes JESUS said GO ........MATTHEW 28;19-20

Jehovahs witnesses LISTEN to JESUS LUKE 9;35:)

The tree is known with its fruits.

Isn't it true?

VERY TRUE and fruitage is what it is all about .

"The fruitage of the spirit is love, joy, peace, long-suffering, kindness, goodness, faith, mildness, self-control."—Gal. 5:22, 23,

Listed first among "the fruitage of the spirit" is love.

God’s holy spirit produces love within Jehovahs witnesses, for they obey the command that Jesus gave shortly before he spoke the illustration of the fruit-producing vine.

He told his apostles: "I am giving you a new commandment, that you love one another." (John 13:34)

Qualities like love and faith also motivate Jehovahs witnesses to spread the seedlike Kingdom message found in God’s Word. :)

Yes, Witnesses know text of Bible well, but does it matter? quote]

"All Scripture is inspired of God and beneficial for teaching, for reproving, for setting things straight, for disciplining in righteousness, that the man of God may be fully competent, completely equipped for every good work." (2 Tim. 3:16, 17)

indeed it does:)

Back